FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Blackie wants a free transfer?

Mee

I've been fairly depressed since I was told by a certain local lower league football manager. Hoping desperately that he's wrong though!

Guest kingkojak

its the stupid twunt's own fault that he isnt getting enough games.  if he got booked less then he'd play more

He's my favourite player too but I'm a bit worried about this one. I've been told some more crack about it and I only hope he can sort out what's bothering him and see out his contract with us.

Don't know anything about this story and maybe Black does want a free transfer. 

But there is no way he will be leaving for at least £100,000  unless he leaves at the end of his contract which i believe he signed for 3 years last summer.  He is a Scotland B International and if (not that we will) but if we let him go for free i would be demanding somone get sacked.  He could play even in a rotation policy at any SPL club!  I've always thought that if he matures he could replace Lennon at Celtic!

Guest Arab4Ever

He's my favourite player too but I'm a bit worried about this one. I've been told some more crack about it and I only hope he can sort out what's bothering him and see out his contract with us.

he doesnt get on with a fellow member of staff?

On his day he's as good as any player we've got, but he's still very inconsistant and mentally unstable. There's supposed to be a thin line between genius and madness, footballers are no different from anyone else in this respect. If he's gone and lost the plot as this thread suggests it's probably no big deal. He does it on the pitch almost every week, so nobody should be suprised if he does it off the pitch. The whole thing is probably just a storm in a teacup.

meaning what, what dont i know, what has he been doing off the pitch and who is it he dosnt get on with. i dont  like a lot of people but i work along side them as a proffessional, blackie does the same as far as i can see perhaps we are looking at this the wrong way and the other person is the one with the problem.

Hope to God Blackie doesn't read this board or he'll definitely want away. Isn't "mentally unstable" a bit of an overstatement? With friends like that etc...

He's a young guy who still has to learn how to control his temper. There's at least one player like that at every club. Of course Charlie's got to keep trying to work on this with him, but it's no reason to give up on him. Another reason that he commits more fouls than most is that he's committed in the tacke but so short in stature that sometimes he simply doesn't have the reach to win the ball cleanly. A few seasons ago Ilian Kiriakov had the same problem at Aberdeen, and Paul Scholes has always had it. Scholes also has a problem controlling his temper. So obviously Alex Ferguson should have punted him to Oldham in around 1996...

at last someone who appreciates talent, and to name talent like paul scholes, he is a favourite of blackies, though he worshipped roy keane and cantona did you know he is a man u fan and has been all his life, he has a temper but i dont know if i would change that channel it but dont take the paaaion out of his game or you loose the edge, and lets face it we dont have a lot of it