FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

You Tube Videos

Scotty

Thought I would start a 'sticky' thread for YouTube videos* ... in this thread, add ICT related ones.

*copyright disclaimer: As far as we are aware, it is allowable to add youtube links to footage of past games or compilation clips. we are not hosting the videos on this site, only adding links to content that is freely available on youtube if a user were to go there and search. Please direct any copyright disputes to youtube.

Here's my opening contribution .... it has to be this tremendous video of when we won the first division .... this video brought tears to my eyes the first time I watched it, much like the result did when I listened to it over here in Canada wishing I was in the TCS !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Although this thread is supposed to be for ICT related links, I am going to leave it here as it is so **** funny !!!!

do we still have a nessie mascot (as well as I-CaT) .... that track would be perfect for it to dance to on the park ..... there, made it ICT related  :015: :015:

Although this thread is supposed to be for ICT related links, I am going to leave it here as it is so **** funny !!!!

do we still have a nessie mascot (as well as I-CaT) .... that track would be perfect for it to dance to on the park ..... there, made it ICT related  :015: :015:

Is now a good time to cringe? :029:

Is now a good time to cringe? :029:

That IS Nessie - he's just taken off his replica top for his trip to NY!

Who's cringeing now?  :015:

Sportscene have not changed there set up for about three years now it seems so out of date and quite boring and plain would like them to change the background and that a bit like Match of the Day same with the music.

Yes, Scotty, I never tire of watching the match from 2004.

And yes I had a very big lump in my throat also as the helicopter was flying in with the cup. I have a video of most of that match but it is in Pal format not suitable for north America. Do you have one too?

Very funny thread.

And the last video was superb. Rankin's goal matched anything I have seen in ages. Sigh--that was great! :021:

S.P.

• 2 months later...
Guest WiganJag

Yes, Scotty, I never tire of watching the match from 2004.

And yes I had a very big lump in my throat also as the helicopter was flying in with the cup. I have a video of most of that match but it is in Pal format not suitable for north America. Do you have one too?

Very funny thread.

And the last video was superb. Rankin's goal matched anything I have seen in ages. Sigh--that was great! :021:

S.P.

Why did a helicopter fly in with the cup?

Because it was the last game of the season and that heightened the atmosphere.As I recall if ICT had lost they would not have been the team to win the League and so the helicopter was hovering above some Sco :002:ttish peak awaiting directions as to which park to fly to...LOL

Guest WiganJag

Thought that would have been the reason.  usually in England we will have the actual trophy at the league leaders match and a replica at any other challengers.