FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Zander/Zander on loan to Elgin (Merged)

Sir C the 3rd

Can someone explain why he's not getting a game.  Last season I can accept he would be used sparingly,  but after his performance at the end of last season v. St.Mirren and he pre-season displays I was looking forward to seeing a lot more from the wee man.  But what a surprise he's not given a chance.  We have to give the young kids a chance or we'll never develop them.  Get Zander in for Saturday!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well we need to get a result so i'd go all out for an attacking line up

------------------Fraser--------------------

Tokely------Caff-------Munro----Hastings

----------Black------------Duncan------------

-------------------Cowie-----------------------

--Zander-----------------------------Niculae--

---------------------Bayne----------------------

Zander and Niculae playing as attacking midfielders who can join to make 3 up front.  At least we'd have 3 players to hoof the ball to rather than the usual 2

Personally, I would want to have Zander as our sub to come on when the opposing teams defence get tired.  We don't really have anyone else as tricky and quick as him, possibly replacing a tiring Wilson.

I spoke to one of his relatives recently, who explained why he wasn't getting a game. I'm not going into details, but his discipline wasn't acceptable for an SPL player.

In my opinion he should be playing as well, but he really needs to get himself sorted off the pitch first.

Guest *Caley*

I spoke to one of his relatives recently, who explained why he wasn't getting a game. I'm not going into details, but his discipline wasn't acceptable for an SPL player.

In my opinion he should be playing as well, but he really needs to get himself sorted off the pitch first.

:015: I would love to know what relative said that....  :024:  His discipline?!?  So where does Blackie come under that category?!  The only reason Zander isn't getting a game is because of his lack of experience and the fact Charlie didn't quite have the balls to put him on... There's not a problem with his conduct.  Coming from an extremely reliable source.

Well we need to get a result so i'd go all out for an attacking line up

------------------Fraser--------------------

Tokely------Caff-------Munro----Hastings

----------Black------------Duncan------------

-------------------Cowie-----------------------

--Zander-----------------------------Niculae--

---------------------Bayne----------------------

Zander and Niculae playing as attacking midfielders who can join to make 3 up front.  At least we'd have 3 players to hoof the ball to rather than the usual 2

Decent shout but as Arab4Ever points out United play a 5 man midfield so we might sometimes find ourselves heavily out numbered in the middle of the pitch.

Guest mcchelmie

i am one of zanders relatives and i do not agree with ur above statement, u say u spoke to one of his relatives bout his discipline, well maybe you should check where they got there information from, cause zander is commited to caley 100% on and of the field.

I'm just going on what I was told. There is no reason for me to lie about this, as I think Zander is one of our most talented players and would have him in the squad every week if it were down to me.

P.S. It was his discipline off the field that I was referring to, not on field discipline.

:015: I would love to know what relative said that....  :024:  His discipline?!?  So where does Blackie come under that category?!  The only reason Zander isn't getting a game is because of his lack of experience and the fact Charlie didn't quite have the balls to put him on... There's not a problem with his conduct.  Coming from an extremely reliable source.

Thanks for clearing that up Zander.... Hope we'll see more of you once we are under new management.... :022: :022:

Thanks for clearing that up Zander.... Hope we'll see more of you once we are under new management.... :022: :022:

The clue is in "Zander's" (*Caley*) avatar  :023:

Just bump this all the way back to the top.  Yet another Zanderless game yesterday.  How could he have done any worse than what was out there???

If I was him i'd seriously be considering a move.  He's not going to get a game here and i'm sure some team could use a pacy tricky winger with a good shot.  Evidently we don't!

Guest *Caley*

If lack of experience is the reason, why was he not out on loan last season?

The club won't let him go out on loan... Don't know how he's supposed to get experience????

I am certainly looking forward to seeing Zander in the team tomorrow night - his tricky runs are just what we need to cheer us all up.

I will be EXTREMELY disappointed if he is not in the team.

Please, please, Mr CB, make that one of your 1st decisions, please, please.

I heard a wee rumour he's getting punted - don't know if on loan for the season or for good - a loan spell might be good if it means he gets a regular game but I wish he would get a regular game with us!!! If the move is for good - :008: :008: :008: