FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Deja Brew

Scotty

I agree, we still need to support ICT {and brew}and even if things aren't going well on the odd day, theres no point slagging off the manager It doesn't solve anything.

As for Neil Warnock I don't think he was ever in the running,he would be far too expensive, if you read between the lines I think he was just trying to raise his own profile and he has succeeded in doing that,he might even be at Hearts or Aberdeen by Christmas 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Denial - Anger - Bargaining - Depression - Acceptance

Just tick off the boxes as you go along folks...

I'm loving it!  :023:

I'm sure you are, if you're one of the 'I supported Brewster from the start and I'm now going to laugh at the people who didn't' bams. So, to anyone who falls into that group - if you're a Labour supporter and your candidate wins, do you immediately run around to your Lib Dem neighbour and start laughing at him for accepting that the candidate he wanted isn't going to be representing him, and the one that he didn't want is? Do you take the p!ss out of him because he doesn't embark on a campaign of civil disobedience in protest? Would you call him a traitor because he emigrated rather than live under a government he doesn't agree with? Do you feck (if you do please leave a message for IHE because the mentally ill intrigue him).

Yet there are people telling Mee she's not a fan because she's boycotting games, probably the most principled stand of the lot. They seem to find it extremely amusing when folk say 'aye, I don't want Brew, but he's here so let's make the best of a bad job'. These people should get their short pants and white socks out and get back to the bloody playground. This is supposed to be fun, boys and girls, we have a bit of gossip, a bit of banter and yes, a bit of aggro, but cyberspace doesn't mean you have to behave like yer kids on Bebo.

Ner ner ner ner ner!  :001:

Denial - Anger - Bargaining - Depression - Acceptance

Just tick off the boxes as you go along folks...

I'm loving it!  :023:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: But he does have a feckinpoint though. But add sarcasm and wind-up and couldnt care feckin less.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Guest birdog

Brewster can kiss my sweaty stinking brown starfish :001: no matter how much pleading, ordering or bullying you lot come out with to get me or anyone else "behind" him it does not remove the fact [REMOVED] who's only interest in ICT is as a stepping block until he can win his place back with Dundee Utd , if he can get his job back here he can do it anywhere, I bet he's thinking

"um ehhhh well if i can ehhhh uhmmm do a half decent job here ehhh uhmmm then the grocer ehhhh uhmmmm will be my friend again and ehhhhhh I can be the king of arabs agehhhhn". "hehehehe I can't believe these backwards Deliverence dwelling feckers took me back, wtfpwned muther feckers"

[modbreak=Edited by CaleyD]Name calling removed[/modbreak]

Guest neksor

How about renaming Sutherland Stadium  "BREWSTER PARK"

Lets get behind the team, Donald Park and Mr Brewster for the sake of the club!

neksor

SCOTTY....caught a glimpse of todays Inverness Courier on the bus this morning. The robbing fekers have stollen yer DEJA BREW thread name as a backpage headline. Sue their ***** I say :crazy07:

There are an awful lot of people around here seem to think football management is some kind of vocational calling in which the participants travel humbly from town to town in ragged clothes and open toed sandals seeking only inner fulfilment and a little bread, water and a humble shelter by way of a stipend.

[img width=500 height=323]http://www.law.upenn.edu/groups/ulscc/ghandi.gif

Craig Brewster and entourage seen passing through Nairn yesterday

[img width=500 height=299] ghandi.jpg

Brewster  with Alan Savage outside the Heathmount after signing on the dotted line for ICT

SCOTTY....caught a glimpse of todays Inverness Courier on the bus this morning. The robbing fekers have stollen yer DEJA BREW thread name as a backpage headline. Sue their ***** I say :crazy07:

cant take the credit for that one .... CaleyD thought it up, although depending on when he wrote the article, it may also have been borrowed from the "headline creation" thread where it also appeared  :004:

There are an awful lot of people around here seem to think football management is some kind of vocational calling in which the participants travel humbly from town to town in ragged clothes and open toed sandals seeking only inner fulfilment and a little bread, water and a humble shelter by way of a stipend.

[img width=500 height=323]http://www.law.upenn.edu/groups/ulscc/ghandi.gif

Craig Brewster and entourage seen passing through Nairn yesterday

[img width=500 height=299] ghandi.jpg

Brewster  with Alan Savage outside the Heathmount after signing on the dotted line for ICT

:015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

Beachcomber : That is so hilariously funny - I clicked on to it a couple of hours ago now, and have only now just got my laughter under control...  :015: :015: :015:

You have an incredible talent for producing humorous pieces like this... I'm quite sure I'll be speaking for everyone on this site by urging you to keep up the good work... shame you'll never know just what a big fan I am of yours, now that you've discovered the ignore button

:001: :001:

Always took you as a fairly intelligent person

Ouch Don, that hurt! :004:

Not to self - make sure site ends up blocked by the Great Firewall of China  :moon02:

OK OK...I'll buy you a pie at Easter Rd.  :rolleyes02:

Don't deprive me of this entertainment please...Chinese TV ain't that good!

I personally didnt think agree with appointing him as manager again.

BUT at the end of the day we are all ICT fans and we need to get behind the team, i would love to see Craig Brewster make something happen with us and hopefully a win tonight regardless of the fact we are playing Arbroath could be the thing we need!

Guest Clare Crook

Anyone remember the euphoria that greeted Brewster's arrival last time round, when Robbo had left us in the lurch?

I seem to remember we weren't very far up the table then either!

But Robo got us where we are now in the SPL, brewster and charlie kept us there..... we have never been in the relegation league, but we could be this season.  We've got Brewster back, and lets face it guys, we were gutted when he left. He followed his dream and it was a nightmare for him,  so lets welcome brew back and let him prove to us all that he will keep us in the SPL and thats all we can hope for at the moment.  I don't have to remind you we are at the BOTTOM with Nil points......... give Brew a feckin chance  :021: :021: :clapping03:

Guest Clare Crook

I personally didnt think agree with appointing him as manager again.

BUT at the end of the day we are all ICT fans and we need to get behind the team, i would love to see Craig Brewster make something happen with us and hopefully a win tonight regardless of the fact we are playing Arbroath could be the thing we need!

We DID WIn tonight, OK third divison team,but hey the way things are goin we could have lost, its wot we neaded GOALS, this will have given the team a boost and BREW's first game.... lets get behind the team. We all love ICT and Brew has been given a second chance he not gona waste it.............. let the story begin.. bring on the goals..... :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: