FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Xpert Eleven - Online Footie Manager

CaleyD

not exactly sure what you are asking ?

basically - a press release is typed IN FULL by the user. The system DOES NOT insert anything into your press release.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminders have been sent to inactive managers, so if you signed up for the league and aren't playing then you should have got an e.mail.  If you have no intention of playing the game then others will be given your places.

• 1 month later...

I'm in same boat a phill - xpert league with 1 game a week is dull. My vote is for the same format as this year with 2 games a week.

Also my all conquering Upye's team has been decimated by the stupid season update thing, it all seems very unfair, however the Upye's will rebuild!

getitupye

Also my all conquering Upye's team has been decimated by the stupid season update thing, it all seems very unfair

Did you rotate your squad throughout the season ? Players with form of less than 10 and who play less than a certain number of matches ALWAYS get worse, whereas form of +10 and at least a few matches ensures they get better - cant remember how many games they need to play, but its in the help files somewhere.

can anyone tell me how i can buyplayers for new season.  everytime i try to place a bid for players it doesnt allow me to do this.thanx

Do you have any money ? The system will not allow you to bid higher than you have in the bank. Its also a simulated transfer system so you cant bid for players from other teams in the league, just from the transfer system.

I am sure some of you have worked it out for yourself, but you can get money by particpating in the Sponsor activities and also by issuing press releases.  If you fancy it you can also play the pools game.  The game is very much a slowly slowly catchy money type scenario.  If you spend all your money on transfers then you can't afford to train, if you spend it all on training you can't afford to buy players.  This means you have to be clever in your transfer dealings.  Players offered in via the system are generally better value than trying to deal on the transfer market and then there are the youts which get offered up occasionally.  I tend to buy all the youths offered and if they are no use sell them on immediately.

can anyone tell me how i can buyplayers for new season.  everytime i try to place a bid for players it doesnt allow me to do this.thanx

Do you have any money ? The system will not allow you to bid higher than you have in the bank. Its also a simulated transfer system so you cant bid for players from other teams in the league, just from the transfer system.

i do have money but i cant spend it.  i go for players i can afford to buy but when i try to place a bid i cant click on the link because it wont allow me to.

New League will commence on Friday - we have 10 active teams, if we get 2 more we will have 2 divisions, if not it will be a single league.

If you wish to join then League ID is 61170 or you can use the direct link http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=61170

League will be open to applications for new teams for this season until Thursday evening.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...