FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Xpert Eleven - Online Footie Manager

CaleyD

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "Dirty Trix" options have been used by someone - but they are all part of the game and add to the fun of it I think.

Someone spread rumours early on about the "Futhermuckers" and someone drew lines all over the "Toronto Tornadoes" pitch according to the Press releases. As far as I can tell these things don't directly effect the outcome of games, but the can effect player Morale and cost the club money.

Whoever is using them be warned - their is a risk of you being rumbled by the press, and you could make yourself an enemy or two :015:

someone drew lines all over the "Toronto Tornadoes" pitch according to the Press releases. As far as I can tell these things don't directly effect the outcome of games, but the can effect player Morale and cost the club money.
Yeah it cost me a fair chunk of change to fix that .... barsteward whoever it was .....

Jnr - after winning my first 5 games in a row I was feeling quite happy .... but then I had a 1-1 draw and worse still, in the next game, suffered my only defeat (so far) at the hands of CaleyD .... so you got the backlash after I kicked my team's collective erse and stuck a player on the transfer list ........

Season has just finished - new season will start in a couple weeks to give people a chance to get signed up. I know it is possible to have friendlies, but for the life of me I can't work out how the feck I set it up.....lol

Now the "End of Season" has run and people have received appropriate prize money and players stats have been altered on performance the friendlies part of the game is now active.

Go to the League page, click on the team you want to play and then click on challenge team.

We currently have 10 teams signed up for the new season, but plenty of time for others to join.

New Season has been created and games kick off on Tuesday 20th June

Their is a link on the left hand menu under Features for those who want to take a quick look at league position/recent results/next game without logging in to game.

You will see we have 2 leagues - an 8 Team Premier League and a 7 Team 1st Division.  I chose this setup to allow the season to go faster as during the season the league is closed to new applications - which means applications for next season will open around the end of July just in time for the start of the real season when we should hopefully have a few more people buzzing around the site and interested in playing.

The scores for today were:

Toronto Tornadoes 2-0 Harriers

Junior Allstars 2-0 the futhermuckers

Davids Tricksters 4-0 The A-Team

Caley Jags 3-3 Dynamo Meatball

The fixtures for Friday:

Harriers v Davids Tricksters 

Dynamo Meatball v the futhermuckers 

Toronto Tornadoes v Caley Jags 

The A-Team v Junior Allstars 

Have been thinking about this myself and am open to the opinions of those playing in the league.

I'll probably run a cup next season along side the league play to see how it goes.

We also have the option of changing the number of times you play each of the teams in your league.  So for the seasons where we run a cup we could reduce this to playing each other once or something so as the season doesn't drag on too long and those out of the cup aren't stuck twiddling thier thumbs with just one game each week for too long.