FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Champions League thread

Well with Arsenal in the final, i will be gribbed to listening to the nights game. This should go down in history and i hope AC sneak it 2-1 in the last minute, Shevchenko tap in.

Oh and btw, that was never a fecking penalty last, just fortunate the curly haired german saved it.

All you can hope for tonight is that the game is better than the utter rubbish that was on display last night, it was like a Saturday Afternoon Flashback (almost was when Henry fluffed that chance in the dying seconds). :D

And I agree it was never a penalty, it might have been more convincing if something more than a fart from the away supporters end due to a dodgy half-time paella had caused the boy to go down. :shock:

jj

Guest kingkojak

ITN jr why do u hate Barca?

Of all the La Liga Barca are the only ones i can be bothrered to watch - for entertainment factor they are superb!

Surely Real deserve to be hated more then Barca purely for the Chelsea-esque manner the club do business, and Villareal for being Racist ********....

You know i don't know. It is just one of these things. I'm sure everyone hates certain teams but when asked why they don't know, they just hate them. I've never liked Barcelona, or any other Spanish Team for that matter. It's like i have a disliking for Fulham, but don't have a reason, just really don't like them.

Just saw the 'foul' on Puyol during Shevas goal - if that wa sICT I'd be after the referees head to go above my mantle piece with all the stags I have shot! Disgraceful decision! :evil: