FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Takeaway advice needed.....Dingwall area

Drochit Blue

just moved north to Culbokie, need advice on the best

- chippy

-chinese

-pizza

takeaways in the area?

Is the chippy/chinese in Conon Bridge any good? I'm usually suspiscious of places that don't stick to one food line...

Many thanks in advance

Gav

There is a lot of takeaways in Dingwall.  First they takeaway your wheel trims, then takeaway your wheels then the whole hog and takeaway your car. Dont take and chances and keep away!

Feck me - the old ones are the best.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

And TinCan - they look in other peoples dustbins.  :017:

Cromarty is maybe a bit far to go, but Sutor Creek cafe does proper pizzas that are available for take-away. The dough is frreshly made on the premises every day, and they are cooked in a wood fired oven. Had one today, and very tasty it was.

Cromarty is maybe a bit far to go, but Sutor Creek cafe does proper pizzas that are available for take-away. The dough is frreshly made on the premises every day, and they are cooked in a wood fired oven. Had one today, and very tasty it was.

There's a great pub in Cromarty whose name escapes me  - Good beer - Nice friendly attractive barmaid

Excellent fish & chips...

What more could a man want..??

:014:

The only question that remains is....did DB risk it, or has he starved to death!!!

Made it ok, went to the chinese/chippy in Conon Bridge

Scythed my way through the neds in Dingwall on the way back, can't believe one of them challenged me to run him over!

Can report the chinese food was good

Will try the ones in Inverness next time for comparative purposes, also might not get shot up by the RAF on the bridge that way