SPL Status

Dmacca

Whatever the outcome this season it looks like we will be safe thanks to Gretna, although there is a long way to go yet and we are talking football here where anything is possible.

Hopefully we can build on 3 points this weekend.

My question is how far the board will/or can go to keep our SPL status intact?

For the record and i know that this has probably been covered in other posts, i think Niculae will eventually be shown to have been a big mistake for this club. I can give plausible reasons for that thinking if required.

I don't think we should have any worries at all about Gretna.... They are already doomed...

I will say though - if we are to finish in 11th place at the end of the season - that will be a major failure, although no doubt, the management will claim it as a success -

It will then be time to call a halt as far as Mr Brewster is concerned.

They got a valuable point yesterday.

Against ten men for the entire second half..... :018:

Don't worry about Gretna - they should never, ever have made it into the SPL... They've had their 15 minutes of fame now...  We'll take another 9 points off them - no problem - There's only go one way for them to go now.... :022: