FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dundee U game

Guest Aboynamedsue

As much as it did in our first SPL season when his reason for not playing himself was "I don't want to be the one who scores the goal that gets United relegated?"  :017: :017: :017:

:015: :015: :015:

Yes he did say that, didn't he..?

Thankfully he has now seen the light....!!

Hallelujah....  :021: :021:

The shoulder thing has already been discussed somewhere, but in short I believe that another knock will not make the injury any more serious in itself.  The risk at present is that it could simply go at any time without much needed to help it on it's way (a bit like most of best players really!!!).  Any operation to fix it would see him out for most of the rest of the season (in terms of playing)....so he has decided to delay the op and take the risk with the shoulder as is.

I'm sure Darren Dods and his mates will take cognizance of the fact that Brew's shoulder is suspect and go easy on him...

I'll be very surprised if anyone tries to shoulder charge him....  :023:

Them's the risks you take I guess.  But it would be a waste to just jeep him out of the squad on the basis of "what if's" and going for the op just now would be an almost certain end to his season...since this could well be his last season then it makes sense to get the most out of himself....even at the risk of being injured again.

Guest Arab4Ever

Agreed...he will have a point to prove after the way he was treated there.

eh? he was the ****test manager in Utds history so he was fired. tactically he doesnt have a clue and he is certainly not an SPL quality manager. just as well he doesnt manage my club, id be scared stiff about the impending doom of relegation.

anyhoo how was he treated bad???

I think we may have a spelling problem here ARAB4EVER. You have to realise that ICT only plant their managers with DUD clubs, pick up a few hundred grand compensation and after they have completed their task to take these clubs lower we rehabilitate them and refine them.

Brew is a refined character now.

He refined Blackie,....