FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dundee U game

Guest Aboynamedsue

I'd be more than happy to take a point off the Arabs. On the basis of current form I can't see us taking all three but you never know. An Arabs off day will do nicely thank you.

I'll be putting money on at least a point from this one... I thought our lot showed a terrific attitude on Saturday, and played well against a pretty decent looking St Midden side...

Brewster, will be especially desperate to take something out of this....  I wouldn't bet against him risking further damage to his shoulder, by coming off the bench for the final 15 minutes...

I hope he manages to pull it off (oops)....   :022:

Guest Aboynamedsue

"horsed", "trounced", "stuffed", "shafted", "gubbed" take yer pick!

Gubbed , but hopefully i'm wrong  :024:

I'll be putting money on at least a point from this one... I thought our lot showed a terrific attitude on Saturday, and played well against a pretty decent looking St Midden side...

I think "played well" is pushing things a little, but we certainly showed the determination to dig in and grind out a result once we got our nose in front.  I'll take the same again if it means another result.

Brewster, will be especially desperate to take something out of this....

Agreed...he will have a point to prove after the way he was treated there.

I wouldn't bet against him risking further damage to his shoulder, by coming off the bench for the final 15 minutes...

I hope he manages to pull it off (oops)....  :022:

Probably more likely to see him make an appearance in this one....even though he was kitted for the match against St Mirren he was never going to take himself on (unless things were looking desperate) given the fact he would still have been suffering the effects of being under anesthetic a couple of days before the game.

BREWSTER - when you have skill and movement ya dont need pace.

I don't think he can afford to risk his shoulder. If Bayne is fit, I don't think Brew will name himself in the squad. I think he only put himself on the bench on Saturday because we were a little short of strikers with Bayne's suspension.

"horsed", "trounced", "stuffed", "shafted", "gubbed" take yer pick!

Dontcha just love these confident optimistic supporters..?..!!  :014:

We're going to win 6-0. Niculae hat-trick, Cowie with a brace and a Wilson Pen... >:D

BREWSTER - when you have skill and movement ya dont need pace.

I don't think he can afford to risk his shoulder. If Bayne is fit, I don't think Brew will name himself in the squad. I think he only put himself on the bench on Saturday because we were a little short of strikers with Bayne's suspension.

Fear not, LG...  This one means a lot to Brew....  :003:

He will come on for the last 10 minutes....

More than enough time to grab the winner...!!

:021: :022: :021: 

That would do for me Johnboy, but he has damaged his shoulder and another knock could be serious. If he does play he is taking a big risk with it.

I suppose we'll see on Saturday.  :004:

There comes a time in a man's life when he just has to take a risk....  :022:

It's a sort of male thing Laura.... You probably don't understand....  :004:

The shoulder thing has already been discussed somewhere, but in short I believe that another knock will not make the injury any more serious in itself.  The risk at present is that it could simply go at any time without much needed to help it on it's way (a bit like most of best players really!!!).  Any operation to fix it would see him out for most of the rest of the season (in terms of playing)....so he has decided to delay the op and take the risk with the shoulder as is.

Fear not, LG...  This one means a lot to Brew....  :003:

As much as it did in our first SPL season when his reason for not playing himself was "I don't want to be the one who scores the goal that gets United relegated?"  :017: :017: :017: