FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dougie Imrie

kencar

On his debut at St Mirren I thought Dougie Imrie did quite well and hope he continues to do so - but, please, yellow cards to be a thing of the past, I hope.

I presume he will be in the team this Saturday, or at least on the bench, as he didn't play in the Reserves on Tuesday but was in the Stand as were lots of the first team (basking in the sunshine like us all). 

I am bringing up this thread again as, following my only opportunity to see him (Mondays review of Saturdays match), I am surprised that I am the only one to comment.

I am sure other people, like me, have yet to see him play a match so I waited for some comments.

I would rename the review, all two minutes of it, the Imrie show! He was so involved in the game(edited highlights, I accept) that it would appear Brew will have a job hanging on to him - ?50k! I bet we will get a big reward for unearthing him and giving him his chance in the big time.

Time will tell, but he is looking a super prospect.

I would rename the review, all two minutes of it, the Imrie show! He was so involved in the game(edited highlights, I accept) that it would appear Brew will have a job hanging on to him - ?50k! I bet we will get a big reward for unearthing him and giving him his chance in the big time.

Barry Robson Spring To Mind Anyone . . ??

Scored Against Arguably The Best Team In The World Tonight Aswell    :010: