FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Caley Crest

Alex MacLeod

I need a copy of the Caley Crest without any background in A4 size that is very clear, especially the lettering. .jpg would be best file if anyone has it. Going to print it on transfer sheet to press onto a flag.

let me have a look. If I dont have it then Les Kidger is probably your best bet as he will definitely have one and its likely to be better quality (resolution wise) than most that are out there on the net.

edit: check your email. a couple of decent sized images with 300dpi resolution on their way to you.

Is it the ICT Crest or the old Caley Crest you are after?

I have the ICT Crest available as a Vector File (make it whatever size you like without losing quality).

You also need to be careful of how you press it on to a flag.  If the Flag is 100% Cotton (or high % Cotton) then you will need to use a transfer, if the flag is polyester then you will need to use sublimation for the printing.  If the flag is nylon then your really only able to use a pre-printed vinyl transfer.

You also need to keep in mind what colour you are printing (transferring) on to.  Standard "T-Shirt" Transfers only really work on light colours unless you use special transfer paper for dark colours which has an opaque white background and you'll probably want to trim it to within about 5mm of the border regardless to ensure you get a decent looking result.

Please, whatever you do, don't use the "iron-on" transfer paper you can buy for DIY jobs...it sucks.  In fact any paper which says it will work at domestic iron temperature is likely not to last.  There's also the fact that standard inkjet printer ink will fade fairly quickly.

If all that has left you thinking "eek....I don't know what I'm doing now" then feel free to drop me a PM.  I have all the transfer papers, inks and a proper heat press and I should be able to help you out.

Scotty, not recieved email yet. Where did you send it. my addy is: macleoa@yahoo.com

CD, the flag is 100% cotton and I was hoping to use t-shirt transfer sheet for dark colours. I've used it successfully on t's before.

ICT crest thats required.