FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Time to choose?

breachofthepeace

With the Aberdeen game fast approaching and unhappiness rife what will the crowd be doing tomorrow? There are 2 real choices of supporting the team or alternatively booing the management in the hope of change.

I for one will be cheering on the team in the hope of a win against the sheepboys but there will almost certainly be a number (large or not) chanting for Brew to go.

For myself I believe the club is in turmoil thanks to the management and perhaps the board but I believe the right thing to do is to cheer on the players and hope for the win........

answers on a postcard...........................

I for 1 will be booing and not supporting the players if it is the strongest team out (bar black and maybe munro) because it's also the players that have been poor of late.. if duncan is playing then there is no-way i will be shouting anything positive!

Booing will hardly encourage a good performance.  Can I suggest if you are a true fan/supporter of ICT you will support the team for the time on the park.  If you are really happy make your feelings known after the game but we need to try to give the best support we can tomorrow in the hope of turning on a perormance and maybe, just maybe getting our first ever win over Aberdeen.  If they come out to a load of booing, it will hardly motivate them.  

I for 1 will be booing and not supporting the players if it is the strongest team out (bar black and maybe munro) because it's also the players that have been poor of late.. if duncan is playing then there is no-way i will be shouting anything positive!

I was always led to believe that policemen were impartial to differences and frowned upon aggressive behaviour.

Dont listen then

I can't really choose an alternate "feed" while at the game AFAIK. I do find it quite interesting hearing just how many players they get muddled up during the 90 minutes though.

I was always led to believe that policemen were impartial to differences and frowned upon aggressive behaviour.

:015: :015: :015: :015: :clapping03:

I'll probably be getting worked up over Brian Irvines shocking anti ICT comments on the radio.

Me too, I'm still raging from his "Here come Caley Thistle in their garish blue and red strips, followed by Dundee United in their (magnificent) tangerine and black"

Pr1ck  :008:

I'll probably be getting worked up over Brian Irvines shocking anti ICT comments on the radio.

Dont listen then

not a problem for overseas fans - this is a blocked game  :009: