FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Michael Barnes

BornCaley

Hey Brothers & Sisters

I found an old ICT news article on the BBC in February about a 19 year old Man Utd reserve player at ICT trying to get a contract. He was called Michael Barnes

Does anyone know what happened? and did he get the contract and was he any good.

Again ICT informed all that he arrived but nothing on his progress

thanks

He just went there on loan for 1 month after his trial with us. I think he is back at ManU now but will be a free agent when the season ends. If no offer has been made, he probably didn't impress.

Does every thread have to turn into an anti brew thread WiG. The lad came on trial and whether or not he impressed remains to be seem. I would have thought he'd need to be pretty special to bother about him. We have enough midfielders. Its defence we need to shore up.

Does every thread have to turn into an anti brew thread WiG.

Try harder if you really want to bait me for being anti brew (which i make no secret of being), I was just making my opinion on why Barnes may or may not have impressed, the fact i mentioned Brewster is no different to somebody mentioning Brewster being responsible for people like Rankin and Wyness and probably the soon to be Black leaving the club in other threads, but if you want to use that post by me as an excuse for another Brew debate that's your call not mine.