ICT -V- St Mirren : matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Other than hitting the post, Niculae had an awful game.  He just didn't look interested.  Bayne did okay in the short time he was on.

Which game where you at???

Bayne, as usual, ran around a lot but did f.a.  :33:

So people, who would you have used as subs then. Wyness was sacrifised when Proc was sent off. Bayne came on for Nic. Straight swap and Hart for Baz straight swap. When down to ten you can't risk inexperienced players so you use the experience on the bench regardless of whether they will or wont be here next season.

So people, who would you have used as subs then. Wyness was sacrifised when Proc was sent off. Bayne came on for Nic. Straight swap and Hart for Baz straight swap. When down to ten you can't risk inexperienced players so you use the experience on the bench regardless of whether they will or wont be here next season.

What annoyed me was Brew's total lack of desire to win the game. I know it was a "meaningless" end of season fixture, but still I want to see my team at least trying to win!

When you're looking for a win, you don't take off your two top strikers, and to make it worse, Bayne played up front on his own despite having scored only one goal in nearly 30 games this season!

Keep the back four as you've said ... Wilson, Black & Imrie in a 3-man midfield, and Dennis &  Marius stay up front.

If Brew absolutely had to play one up front, then get Barry and Dougie to push up and almost form a front three.