ICT -V- St Mirren : matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

alrighty .... thats all the site updates done for now, the results and tables all updated etc .... so now its off to the pub for me then Toronto FC V Columbus Crew at 4PM Toronto time (9pm for you guys  :004:) ......

Guest TinCanFan

Here's my final smileyometer of the season:

1. Fraser -  :015: :015: :015: :015: - Played well today and some good saves.

2. Tokely -  :015: :015: :015: :015: - Played pretty well today.

6. McBain -  :015: :015: :015: - Not bad.

7. Wilson -  :015: :015: :015: - Played pretty well today.

11. Imrie -  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: - My MOTM today, and played really well.  :022:

12. Duncan -  :015: :015: - Didn't do much today.

15. Cowie -  :015: :015: :015: - Played fairly well.

16. Hastings -  :015: :015: - Didn't do much today.

18. Niculae -  :015: :015: - Not very good today and far too slow.

19. Wyness -  :015: :015: - Past it and no good today.

29. Proctor -  :015: :015: - Stupid tackle in the first minute on Dargo and deserved to be sent off for his rugby tackle in the second half.

Subs:

8. Black -  :015: :015: - Okay when he came on.

9. Bayne -  :015: :015: :015: - Played quite well when he came on.

10. Hart -  :015: - Didn't do much when he came on.

wasn't like we had to win it.

no because St Mirren have a game in hand and can still go above us, what happend to 70k a position!!! surely Brewster knows that its better to be 70k more in the bank than out of it should St Mirren win that game in hand. mind you Brewster's maths was never any fecking good was it  :029: so much for that highest points of the season tosh, is this actually our worst in the SPL ?

wasn't like we had to win it.

no because St Mirren have a game in hand and can still go above us, what happend to 70k a position!!! surely Brewster knows that its better to be 70k more in the bank than out of it should St Mirren win that game in hand. mind you Brewster's maths was never any fecking good was it  :029: so much for that highest points of the season tosh, is this actually our worst in the SPL ?

Am I the only one that thinks Dennis missed those sitter's today because he's going to Mirren next season, and wants them to have more money?  :023:

Am I the only one that thinks Dennis missed those sitter's today because he's going to Mirren next season, and wants them to have more money?  :023:

He may wanna shaft Brew and who could blame him, but I dont think he'd wanna shaft ICT and the fans that have stuck by him.

It was Imrie.

Well deserved MOM. He is one of the things that make me feel confident abou next season. The smileyometer up the hill is about right though. I dont think Dennis deliberately missed anything, he is just underskilled. Cowie and others missed sitters. It showed me today how erratic we were this season to only finish a wee bit above Smirren.

I think our place for the end will be safe, as they are one of the few sides I can see Rangers beating recently.

Ho hum, roll on July.

no he missed them because he,s useless and couldnt hit a coo,s *** with a banjo

We should have buried Midden today as they were Tokely inept.  We should have been at least two if not three up at half time cue sending off and clamming up late on.  We were the better team and deserved a better finish, Barry tried his best and was maybe the pick of the bunch but like last week, it was too little to change the result.  Dougie Imrie has plenty potential, lets hope we can get the best out of him next season.  Mike Fraser had a decent game thwarting Midden a few times before the end when we ................sort of went into off season mode, (as well as ten man mode), but still ran out comfortable drawers in a non combative affair.  To be honest, they were poor, well maybe less than poor, but we still.......with a striker going to the European Championships or something like that were unable to penetrate their incompetent defence......................ach, I'm too unable to type anymore, can I have another glass of vodka pleeeese.................

MoM......................Tokely, great little sideheel round the defender was mesmerising, get it right up them :015:

Bazza, second in command today with Dougie Imrie warming to the fans wishes.

I'll sort out any errors later....... :029:

A surprisingly good game, possibly should have won it but i'm happy with the 1 point.  Pity to see wyness and probably niculae in ict colours for the last time, neither had a particularly good game though.

As for MoM, tokely gets my vote simply for the delightful heel-flick he used to bamboozle saints left-back.  Great response from those in the north stand like myself, roscoe clearly enjoyed himself. 

Here's my final smileyometer of the season:

1. Fraser -  :015: :015: :015: :015: - Played well today and some good saves.

2. Tokely -  :015: :015: :015: :015: - Played pretty well today.

6. McBain -  :015: :015: :015: - Not bad.

7. Wilson -  :015: :015: :015: - Played pretty well today.

11. Imrie -  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: - My MOTM today, and played really well.  :022:

12. Duncan -  :015: :015: - Didn't do much today.

15. Cowie -  :015: :015: :015: - Played fairly well.

16. Hastings -  :015: :015: - Didn't do much today.

18. Niculae -  :015: :015: - Not very good today and far too slow.

19. Wyness -  :015: :015: - Past it and no good today.

29. Proctor -  :015: :015: - Stupid tackle in the first minute on Dargo and deserved to be sent off for his rugby tackle in the second half.

Subs:

8. Black -  :015: :015: - Okay when he came on.

9. Bayne -  :015: :015: :015: - Played quite well when he came on.

10. Hart -  :015: - Didn't do much when he came on.

Did you watch the same game as me?  You give Bayne 3, yet Marius 2 considering Marius did a **** of a lot more then Bayne, did you forget that Marius hit the post?

Guest CaleyJaggy

My biggest problem today was the fact that Wyness, Hart and Bayne got a game.  3 players who are not going to be here next season.  Why Wyness was playing when he has apparently signed a pca with st mirren (last month btw) is beyond me.  HArt the same and as for Bayne, if he is pulling out the family card for wanting to leave then he can gtfo as far as I'm concerned.  If they are not going to be here next season they shouldn't have been in the squad, wyness was fluffing shots left right and centre and managed miss an open goal FFS.  :33: Wyness  :33: Hart  :33: Bayne

Also the substitution of Niculae for Bayne was the most bats**t crazy thing I have seen Brew do recently.  Down to 10 men, lets put a headless chicken up front to win headers for the non existant strike partner  :029:

Plus points were the performance of Tokely and Imrie, Black was pretty good when he came on I thought and Brew certainly gave him encouragement before he went on  :crazy07:

Guest TinCanFan

yet Marius 2 considering Marius did a **** of a lot more then Bayne, did you forget that Marius hit the post?

Other than hitting the post, Niculae had an awful game.  He just didn't look interested.  Bayne did okay in the short time he was on.