FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hibs join the race for Don Cowie

caleyrule

The likes of Falkirk, Killie and St.Mirren pay a basic wage around ?300 more than ours

We should be looking to see if there is any way we can match these teams for all our players as we should be competing with them in the same range of available players ..... that, to me, would be far more preferable than splashing any cash we might receive from the Niculae transfer.

Having said that - I believe ICT have always had better win bonuses than some of the teams mentioned so if the team does well - and therefore earns more place money, the players get more so it may average out.

I would have been surprised if Cowie hadn't wanted to kep his options open at this stage but he's a Highland lad who seems generally content with the club so I don't think we should assume that he will be off at the end of the season by any means.

Hibs dont need him.

Theyve got enough midfielders as its is.

Only thing that worries me there is he's mates wi Rankin and Donald Park.