FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Exams!!

Guest ictdave

Had my last exam today General/credit german

It was **** :008: :008:

At least ive got a week and a half to do what ever i want :021:

:015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

She should try final year Uni exams! :010:

My last one was on Java Server Pages - I opened the exam read thru it and thought to myself - "I'll just leave now then shall I?!!" :009: :014:

So glad they are done!

:015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

She should try final year Uni exams! :010:

My last one was on Java Server Pages - I opened the exam read thru it and thought to myself - "I'll just leave now then shall I?!!" :009: :014:

So glad they are done!

I remember a story doing the rounds about someone sitting a sociology exam or something like that. One of the first questions in the paper was along the lines of "What is the biggest risk you have ever taken?" - they wrote "This" on the paper, then got up and walked out. They allegedly passed the exam.

How much truth their is in the story (if any) I have no idea - feckin funny if true though :015:

:015: :015: :015:

A friend was telling me a friend of a friend (!) who during thier first year got the impression that the tutor just wasn't interested so when he handed in his coursework he just handed in a blank CD.

He passed the module!

:002: :002: Quality

Another that we heard off of a teacher was that in an RE exam one question was what did Jesus do when he left the last supper? And one person put 'Shut the door' and got the marks for it as they showed insight.