FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Best own goal ever....

RossP

NON ICT - A place to discuss football matters that are not related to ICT. Talk about other teams, Internationals, or other NON-ICT related football things in here

So why was this moved to Anything Goes?

Meh, ach well...

We have to draw a line somewhere, the posting of links to vid clips etc has always been an "Anything Goes" topic. If others disagree I have no issue with it being moved back.

The plus side of the new forums though is that it leaves a shadow link in the prior location - so in effect, everyone gets to see the thread exists.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't have a clip of it, but for me the best was Mark McCulloch bulleting an attempted clearance in his own net with no-one near him. Funnily enough against us!! Magic stuff.

Nearly fell off my seat laughing.

Guest Lauraness

NON ICT - A place to discuss football matters that are not related to ICT. Talk about other teams, Internationals, or other NON-ICT related football things in here

So why was this moved to Anything Goes?

Meh, ach well...

YOU HAVE TO BEAR IN MIND THESE MODERATORS HAVE FECK ALL ELSE TO DO WITH THEIR DAY........................WELL ESPECIALLY THAT CALEYD BLOKE