FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT -V- Falkirk : Matchnight Thread

Scotty

Well the Hib's game had saved him from the wolves at the door last week, as people hoped that it was the start of something new, but only Brewster can make it worse AT HOME by playing the same squad but totally messing it up with his 'tactical' awareness

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Baz for Cowie.

Is that the Imrie favouritism again ? Baz on the left I suppose :rotflmao:

he signed imrie so he probably feels he has to stand by him

same with proctor why did he play against rangers when he clearly wasnt match fit?

At least Blackie cant be hooked now

Clash of heads Barr and Bazz. Bazz cut Barr out cold

Bazza off field for bandage, Barr back on !!! Celtic now 2 up - Sheridan again.

Well the Hib's game had saved him from the wolves at the door last week, as people hoped that it was the start of something new, but only Brewster can make it worse AT HOME by playing the same squad but totally messing it up with his 'tactical' awareness

The man is drinking in last chance saloon - he cant be seen to make mistakes - I am sure that he thought that if he changed it again and fecked it up that he himself woule be fecked.

Lets face it - Esson was the saviour at Hibs - Brew UNFORTUNATELY got lucky.

How long do we have to stand this nonsense.

Or fortunately Rooney has something to prove - or was that managerial brilliance ? :rotflmao: :thumb04:

The man is drinking in last chance saloon - he cant be seen to make mistakes - I am sure that he thought that if he changed it again and fecked it up that he himself woule be fecked.

Or fortunately Rooney has something to prove - or was that managerial brilliance ? :rotflmao: :thumb04:

Look on the bright side, at least we only wasted 45 minutes instead of the usual 88.

Look on the bright side, at least we only wasted 45 minutes instead of the usual 88.

Agree - but it just goes to show his tactical ineptitude - or desperation.

Well....in the last minute of the game now, and i have to say (no doubt at the risk of being called negative by the pro brew brigade) I EXPECTED 3 pts tonight and i see anyhting less as failure. I had realisticaly thought 4 pts from the two home games was acheivable

Well....in the last minute of the game now, and i have to say (no doubt at the risk of being called negative by the pro brew brigade) I EXPECTED 3 pts tonight and i see anyhting less as failure. I had realisticaly thought 4 pts from the two home games was acheivable

Aye i have to agree, 3 points from this game after Hib's and the passion showed was honestly expected. I guess we can't expect anything from Brewster except inconsistency

Sounded like another flat home performance. Sad to say I'm quite relieved - was expecting a repeat of Hamilton & St Mirren games. Wonder if Rooney will get more of a run now? His goal sounded scrappy tonight, but he's looked the most likely of our strikers to score when I've seen them this season. Sounded like Barrowman did nothing again when he came on.

Well, Coco the Clown starts with 1 up front at home, and here we are, dropping 2 precious points in what has to be viewed as a winable game. How much longer do we need to endure this tactical ineptness?

Wonder what the Rose Tinted Spectacles crew have to say about this latest failure?

Edited by SMEE

Sounded like another flat home performance. Sad to say I'm quite relieved - was expecting a repeat of Hamilton & St Mirren games. Wonder if Rooney will get more of a run now? His goal sounded scrappy tonight, but he's looked the most likely of our strikers to score when I've seen them this season. Sounded like Barrowman did nothing again when he came on.

Beeb has Barrowman getting the assist for the goal.

Beeb has Barrowman getting the assist for the goal.

Apart from that, obviously... :rotflmao:

Guest RPFaither

Been listening on internet - saying that Brewster should have started with the team that finished the game.

Also sounds as though Falkirk had a mega-dodgy goalie. Should have pressured him more.

Well done to the 3000+ fans who turned out on a rotten night. My old bones can't take the cold. Agree with earlier post - this was 3 points for the taking. Was confident pre-match we'd get them. Oh well!!