FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Celtic

Renegade

---------------------------------------Esson----------------------------------------------

----------------Proctor---------------Duff-----------------Munro------------------------

-----Tokely-----------Wilson-------Cowie-------Black----------------Imrie-----------

--------------------------Rooney------------Barrowman--------------------------------

Subs: Fraser, McBain, Duncan, Hastings, Djebi-Zadi, Vigurs, Wood

Brew will paly safe and play the same X1 but it will be very interesting what he will do if Rosscoe is suspended.

ESSON

PROCTOR DUFF MUNRO HASTINGS ( should be McBain)

COWIE (rite) BLACK DUNCAN VIGURS IMRIE (left)

ROONEY

FRASER; WILSON; SUTHERLAND ; KERR; WOOD; BARROWMAN; McBAIN

A couple of the teams suggested here don't have Vigurs starting and that is a big mistake! Starting to influence others around him even though he is young with his level head and ability to pick a pass. Vigurs to start in any game IMO

As mentioned, the exact same team that played at Rugby Park but swap Wood for Rooney.

I would like to see that to but I very much doubt thats going to happen when Wood has already scored against Celtic and last week. Brewsters going to give another start to Wood no doubt

The most important part of the team will be the defence, as it is with every team at Parkhead.

While I agree with most that say McBain should come in at left back, I would keep Hastings there for Saturday, he's experienced and (defensively) reliable.

Proctor had a stinker at Ibrox, however I genuinely beleive that was down to him just returning from injury. Still our best defender IMO.

Munro is the key, if he has a good game, we will have a slim chance of getting a point. If he's not at the races, Celtic will turn us over.

The most important part of the team will be the defence, as it is with every team at Parkhead.

While I agree with most that say McBain should come in at left back, I would keep Hastings there for Saturday, he's experienced and (defensively) reliable.

Proctor had a stinker at Ibrox, however I genuinely beleive that was down to him just returning from injury. Still our best defender IMO.

Munro is the key, if he has a good game, we will have a slim chance of getting a point. If he's not at the races, Celtic will turn us over.

Wouldnt disagree - would play Proc at rite back as Cellic really hone in on Rosscoe - Duff adds a bit of grit and pace and there is logic to keep Hastings - who probably wont cross the half way line anyway. But to me Duncan holds the key.