FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Pro Brewster Thread

SMEE

Every home game we do the same thing. Play some decent football, then fail to penetrate at all up front. Wood showed good skill today - but what can he do on his own? Brewster is criminally guilty of continuing with the same system which doesn't work, has no hope of winning games, doesn't entertain the fans etc. He ought to be sacked for the good of the club - the fans demand it. The board have a duty and a responsibility to see what's going on. As for the usual heavy handed and ignorant behaviour of the stewart who denied paying fans their peaceful say with a banner - shame on you and on the club that allows this to go on. Fans are getting angry and restless.

Eh? Join the CTO forum and in your first post 15 minutes later call for the manager's head? Why should we listen to you? Get a few posts under your belt before you start asking for people to lose their jobs.

I have sat in Caley Stadium stands since the first day in the Third Division. I have posted on this board before, but stopped a couple of years ago. I have as much right to be heard as you. Stick to the issue - not that kind of inane nonsense, suggesting you have more right to be heard than other paying, loyal fans. What arrogance! Truth is, however many posts YOU have posted makes no difference. It's time the rest of us who have loyally shouted support from the stands , paid our hard earned cash, and not been the loud-mouths, were heard. This manager is not managing. Anyone who knows anything about football can see that.

Quite right :rotflmao:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I created this thread as a challenge to any of the Pro Brew camp, to try and provide positives about the man, to counter the whole 9 wins in the whole of 2008 stat. As yet.....i dont think ONE poster has managed to balance out the facts with positive points of their own. Says it all really!

Talking for the majority, I see, Smee! All 161 that voted to replace Brewster out of how many! That's all the 161 that goes and watches his tactics every week and come on here passing comment on the play and then gives him the thumbs down and then state that a large section of them, do not even go to the games! That's the 161 that watched the first part of Saturdays game and APPLAUDED their team on for the play and enthusiasm. Aye right!!

Now your above point - How in the heck can you defend a position of bottom of the league? I can't , but that is in the past!! We are now in the present. Can we move up the league? Future. Of course we can. Smee, prove to me that we can't! Smee, prove to me that with Brewster out, we will not be relegated under the replacement.

Now I am not pro Brew BUT changing for change sake does not guarantee success - you have to provide an non emotional selection that we can afford, that will come and give us a guarantee of staying up.

The Board will decide - they will do the best for the club and if that be replacing the manager - so be it.

If a change takes place I would like to think that all this hostility being generated towards the club will be diverted into support!

I created this thread as a challenge to any of the Pro Brew camp, to try and provide positives about the man, to counter the whole 9 wins in the whole of 2008 stat. As yet.....i dont think ONE poster has managed to balance out the facts with positive points of their own. Says it all really!

Talking for the majority, I see, Smee! All 161 that voted to replace Brewster out of how many! That's all the 161 that goes and watches his tactics every week and come on here passing comment on the play and then gives him the thumbs down and then state that a large section of them, do not even go to the games! That's the 161 that watched the first part of Saturdays game and APPLAUDED their team on for the play and enthusiasm. Aye right!!

Now your above point - How in the heck can you defend a position of bottom of the league? I can't , but that is in the past!! We are now in the present. Can we move up the league? Future. Of course we can. Smee, prove to me that we can't! Smee, prove to me that with Brewster out, we will not be relegated under the replacement.

Now I am not pro Brew BUT changing for change sake does not guarantee success - you have to provide an non emotional selection that we can afford, that will come and give us a guarantee of staying up.

The Board will decide - they will do the best for the club and if that be replacing the manager - so be it.

If a change takes place I would like to think that all this hostility being generated towards the club will be diverted into support!

Not pro Brew , aye right :rotflmao: .

If we don't change all we will acieve is more of the same and guarantee failure. IMO Robbo would get us out of the quagmire if appointed til the end of season and that would buy the board time to select a suitable replacement and/or assess Robbo as a replacement.

If the club make an objective decision rather than an emotional one, the support will be there. We are all ICT. Believe.

ABSENT FRIEND, The feeling is not not limited to the 161 you quote. There are countless fans who dont even come on the site that feel the same. There are fans of other teams saying it.....like this ST MIDDEN fan whom i quote from another site

"Sadly for ICT they are running on empty as a club. By far and a way the worst club I've watched in the SPL. We've been gash for long enough and yet ICT stand out as considerably worse by comparison. We are getting better , I just don't see it for ICT under Brewster. There is no spirit or spine with ICT. Accies have more , which goes to show how stale ICT have become"

That sums it up really, and this from someone who is on the outside looking in!

It has been mentioned on the radio too......so c'mon...we cant all be wrong!

Your challenge for me to prove we wont move up the league etc is, of course, utter pish. The fututre is an unknown quantity. What you cant argue with is the past AND with hard facts. And fanny baws has taken us to the gloomy depths, and probaby beyond if not addressed now.

Edited by SMEE

Not pro Brew , aye right :rotflmao: .

Why don't you take the trouble to research past posts and you will find that from the Brewster appointment, I was opposed to his return!

What seems strange to me is that you can reply in this way to points I was making.

At least the other replies are thought out and offer content for reflection.

fact...he has lost the dressing room bar a few. that is good enough 4 me. That will not recover. It happened to him at UTD and that was quoted by players. It happened to a Mr Barnes also. In football when a team dont understand a manager and his tactics and then a successfull team team they will NOT be.

Yes we applauded in the first half because of ther play and enusiasm. This did not last long. As soon as our heads went down we stopped playing. The point is our manager showed little passion and most importantly NO DIRECTION

Edited by Brewnoclue