Sign in to follow this  
Sir C the 3rd

Pre-season

Recommended Posts

RiG    2,097

If you want any news on the pre season fixtures looks like you should check out the Caley Thistle website Inverness Courier:

http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/Sport/Football/We-want-to-stay-on-Caley-Thistle-coach-Kellacher-07062017.htm

Forres (A) 01/07
Brora (A) 04/07
Nairn (A) 07/07
Elgin (A) 08/07

Any other games?



 

Edited by RiG
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+IBM    557

We are quick with the fixtures considering we have no manager in place yet :smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rocky1    120
4 hours ago, weeman said:

We usually have a game against Clach pre season

Too risky likely to get humped !

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Caley Stan said:

Any updates on this? No Clach game?

Playing Clach Tuesday 7.45

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Potandbrush said:

Correct.

Might see  ___tam at game

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Council Juice    347

We have a Clach Game! Season Complete! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan Clark    13

For the cup game vs Brechin, Does anyone know if you still have to get a ticket for the game if your a season ticket holder ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+IBM    557
6 minutes ago, Dan Clark said:

For the cup game vs Brechin, Does anyone know if you still have to get a ticket for the game if your a season ticket holder ?

I am assuming that they will take a voucher out of your book for this one although I have not checked my book for vouchers yet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+jagster    351

I was told you need a ticket. If you present your season ticket you get issued with one. Not sure if that's correct or if it is. When do you have to get them by 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+weeman    15

This from Official site.

"

Tickets for the home matches against Brechin City and Falkirk can be purchased from mid-day on Monday 3rd July from the ticket office and online @ ICTFC.COM.

*Season ticket holders  must  hand over a voucher from their book to claim their FREE ticket from the Ticket Office in advance of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+IBM    557
4 minutes ago, weeman said:

This from Official site.

"

Tickets for the home matches against Brechin City and Falkirk can be purchased from mid-day on Monday 3rd July from the ticket office and online @ ICTFC.COM.

*Season ticket holders  must  hand over a voucher from their book to claim their FREE ticket from the Ticket Office in advance of the game.

Well done weeman we never thought to look there :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Renegade    2,193

Would it not just be easier to hand over your season ticket book at the turnstile and they take the voucher out? This is instead of everyone trudging over to the club shop where they in turn take the voucher out and give you yet another ticket. 

  • Agree 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+jagster    351

I would imagine that getting them in advance and being issued a ticket is to guarantee your own seat in the stand.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+IBM    557
8 hours ago, Renegade said:

Would it not just be easier to hand over your season ticket book at the turnstile and they take the voucher out? This is instead of everyone trudging over to the club shop where they in turn take the voucher out and give you yet another ticket. 

That's what they used to do in the old days. :happy: it would be easier as you say and if anyone else wants a ticket there will be plenty left elsewhere 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hiro    209

Bit bizarre considering it was only announced at the weekend.  Still nothing on the club social media feeds that game is postponed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   1 member