FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Players Released

caleyboy

Both are coming up for 21 in the next few months, and if they don't look like they can make any real impact then perhaps they should make way for someone who can.

Rory can't complain about not getting a chance. He got 62 chances, even if most were from the bench. Mind you his 5 goals were against Ayr, Dumbarton, Dunfermline, Motherwell and Gretna which maybe tells us something.

Thanks Rory for one really good performance, now go and find your level.

I heard theres been intrest from Queen of the South for Rory. This is 4 years too late imo.

Also Brewster said he would be "monitoring Zander closely" does this mean he still has a future at ICT?

With Byrne in and Hastings already the regular it was inevitable that Djebi-Zadi would go. He just never looked up to SPL standard.

I heard theres been intrest from Queen of the South for Rory. This is 4 years too late imo.

Also Brewster said he would be "monitoring Zander closely" does this mean he still has a future at ICT?

With Byrne in and Hastings already the regular it was inevitable that Djebi-Zadi would go. He just never looked up to SPL standard.

Wouldn't surprise me if he goes actually. Brew doesn't seem to rate him, hence the reason he seldomly gets on and when he does, it's with seconds to go.