FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pavels On Loan

Guest Muir-Jaggie

This has been known for some time anyway, not exactly a shock that he is only on loan until the end of the season, anyone who knows east european football would know contracts end in December not the summer because they are in summer leagues. His agent has been touting him about ever since he came to Inverness whether that is with or without Pavels knowledge i have no idea, but the facts are he already has interest in England where he will be better off than in the SPL both financially and career wise, so unfortunately we do not have a cat in hells chance of pursuading him to stay with us beyond the end of this season if he has any ambitions to further his career, which is what i suspect he is doing moving away from Latvia in the first place.

English, Scandinavian or other Foreign clubs will pay money for him before we do and the Latvian club quite rightly will be able to haggle the price to suit them.

what teams in england are looking at him???

This has been known for some time anyway, not exactly a shock that he is only on loan until the end of the season, anyone who knows east european football would know contracts end in December not the summer because they are in summer leagues. His agent has been touting him about ever since he came to Inverness whether that is with or without Pavels knowledge i have no idea, but the facts are he already has interest in England where he will be better off than in the SPL both financially and career wise, so unfortunately we do not have a cat in hells chance of pursuading him to stay with us beyond the end of this season if he has any ambitions to further his career, which is what i suspect he is doing moving away from Latvia in the first place.

English, Scandinavian or other Foreign clubs will pay money for him before we do and the Latvian club quite rightly will be able to haggle the price to suit them.

Don't know the teams or what level in England the teams are that are looking at him and wont lie by using rumours of any teams mentioned on the internet if there is any going online, but I do know there is interest in him from teams in England and will probably be away to one of them in summer if the price is right.

Sorry cant be more specific. :rotflmao:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Don't know the teams or what level in England the teams are that are looking at him and wont lie by using rumours of any teams mentioned on the internet if there is any going online, but I do know there is interest in him from teams in England and will probably be away to one of them in summer if the price is right.

Sorry cant be more specific. :thumb04:

well how can he on loan to us from his club if he was out of contract in december?? he would be a free agent then :rotflmao: and if he was still under a contract why would they send him out on loan?? what team he came from anyway??

Guest birdog

well how can he on loan to us from his club if he was out of contract in december?? he would be a free agent then :rotflmao: and if he was still under a contract why would they send him out on loan?? what team he came from anyway??

His contract expires in December '09

Thanks Mannie - I was beginning to wilt under the constant abusive tirade.

See that is another issue where the club could be doing some great PR - even a feckin statement that we are keen on securing Pavels and that we are in negotiations.

Feck me - but are we talking Sterling or Euros ?