FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Sponsorships

MissICT

Guest Muir-Jaggie

i have sponsored Dennis Wyness x2, Darren Dods, Richard Hastings & Dougie Imrie x2. I have sponsored Imrie this season. All i sponsor is there boots.

Guest birdog

so how much would Training Kit sponsor cost for the whole season?

Half Season Player Sponsorship 2008/2009

Show your support for your favourite player by sponsoring their kit

Home Kit Sponsor - ?200

Away Kit Sponsor - ?150

Training Kit Sponsor - ?50

Boots Sponsor - ?50

Gloves Sponsor - ?50

I am guessing if its ?50 for half a season then 50x2.......nah feck it I hivnae got my calculator with me.

Half Season Player Sponsorship 2008/2009

Show your support for your favourite player by sponsoring their kit

Home Kit Sponsor - ?200

Away Kit Sponsor - ?150

Training Kit Sponsor - ?50

Boots Sponsor - ?50

Gloves Sponsor - ?50

I am guessing if its ?50 for half a season then 50x2.......nah feck it I hivnae got my calculator with me.

Roscoe 23 said it woz payed every 2 weeks!!!

As birdog hinted the full season prices are twice those quoted for half season + VAT.

For your money you get an invitation to a 'Meet the Player' evening where you get a drink and some food and a photo with the player. At the end of the season you'll get a 'unique ICTFC memento' which is the reason why I'll be thinking twice about sponsoring again. It used to be you'd get the item you sponsored but the commercial department, in their wisdom, decided to change that. It doesn't take a highly educated person to realise that may be the reason for a need to try and sell half season sponsorship.

ffs, ?400 a month :O

id rather

buy a replica shirt - ?40

go to jjb and get spl name/number - ?8

and id get sum polish lady to iron and clean it every week.

Alex, remind us of the last few unfortunates you have sponsored....................the kiss of death, who was it this year................they are all running scared when they see you.

Guest birdog

The prices are per season..............not weekly, fortnightly, monthly or anything elsely

Hate to be pedantic, nah I love it really, but the quoted prices are for a half season............not seasonly, weekly, fortnightly, monthly or anything elsely :rotflmao:

Guest birdog

Why? I thought you supported ICT?

I am :rotflmao:

i'm a big fan of wyness and really good mates thats WHY

Nothing wrong with that, F1 fans follow teams or drivers or both. Lots of sports encourage that kind of support, why not football?

Any idea of what the 'unique ICTFC memento' is that you get for sponsoring a player? I'd be quite happy to splash the cash if I got the item I sponsored (match shirt etc) as a keepsake, but from the sounds of it more likely to now be a poxy certificate and biro from the clubshop.