FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

For Those About To Rock....

maimie

oh yea!!!!

off down the road tomorrow evening to fly out to munich on wednesday

watch angus and the boys on friday night then back in the trossach in time to catch the game on saturday night.

:thumb04: :018: :rotflmao:

I saw them at the Apollo when they released that. Stood on the back of the seat leaning against the wall just to see them because we were right at the back of the upper circle. When the canon fired we were thrown off the seats because of the force of the soundwave. Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

what a holiday!!

not a great beer drinker but the german stuff was nice!

friendly people, clean city, great transport.

took L_G's advice and went to the haufbrauhouse or what ever it was called - amazing!

gig was immense. one of the guys didn't go so we ended up with a spare ticket and gave it to a guy who had given up hope of seeing his all time favourite band for the 55th - yes 55th time as he hadn't managed to get a ticket. brill guy! brian j sang for about 2 hours without a break and sounded as good at the end as at the start. when you think they're more or less playing a gig every second night it's fantastic.

met folk from fife and aberdeen too.

all in all a great time was had by all!

bring on hampden!

oh - and for all those Rosie lovers out there she's still looking fantastic - i'll post a pic when i manage to download them!