FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brewster Offered Assistant Managers Job

cal234ey

Ross Jack was the previous asst manager but he was fired.

Brewster is a true joke now if he gets that job.

My bet is their first 3 signings will be Andy Barrowman, Lionel Djebi-Zadi and Phil McGuire.

My bet is their first 3 signings will be Andy Barrowman, Lionel Djebi-Zadi and Phil McGuire.

They can gladly have all three! Although I don't think Butcher will be letting Zadi go.

Personally I think the only posts that Brewster may be capable of filling are fitness coach or the team bus driver.

I'm amazed that Ross County fans seem happy enough with him getting his feet under the managerial table again given his dire track record. They are obvioulsy letting his abilities as a player blind them :)

Brewster did all right for ICT in his first stint with the club - thanks mainly to his contributions as a player....

It was unfortunate things didn't work out for him second time around.

I wish him well in his new post and seriously hope that he manages to ressurrect his managerial career

Brewster did all right for ICT in his first stint with the club - thanks mainly to his contributions as a player....

I wish him well in his new post and seriously hope that he manages to ressurrect his managerial career

:ohmy: :huh: :blink:

A bit sublime there Johnboy. I agree and hope he picks up where he left off.

:lol::lol::lol:

I cant believe anyone would post such drivel . This is the bloke that was in charge of a team that was crying out for an experienced striker yet wouldn't risk his shoulder but as soon as he gets the sack his shoulder injury isn't a problem and he pulls on the boots to play for dross county , erse of a man .

I cant believe anyone would post such drivel . This is the bloke that was in charge of a team that was crying out for an experienced striker yet wouldn't risk his shoulder but as soon as he gets the sack his shoulder injury isn't a problem and he pulls on the boots to play for dross county , erse of a man .

Sorry DC....

What I should have said is that I hope he gets bowel cancer, and that his next sh!te's a hedgegog.

• 1 month later...

I'm amazed that Ross County fans seem happy enough with him getting his feet under the managerial table again given his dire track record.

They like him 'cos he got us relegated.

WOC - it's a bit like bank managers or chairmen of big corporations that screw up - they just get offered another job with loads of cash again. Go figure!

I'm amazed that Ross County fans seem happy enough with him getting his feet under the managerial table again given his dire track record.

They like him 'cos he got us relegated.

WOC - it's a bit like bank managers or chairmen of big corporations that screw up - they just get offered another job with loads of cash again. Go figure!

At least in financial services if you're that incompetent at the job you risk being struck off by the FSA as an unfit person to carry out regulated financial activity. In football there's no such regulation: you can get yourself some coaching badges and call yourself a coach or manager even if you have no tactical awareness or man-management skills whatsoever and you can fail miserably in every job and still keep finding more work. It just confirms my previous suspicions that it's a mad old world that we live in!