FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Falkirk Roll Call

12th Man

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

F**k who's gonna be there.. Who's gonna join in with the singing if some drunk eejit at the back of Section G gets the songs started? :lol:

Doubt I'll bother singing for this one... :lol:

Just what the other 3,000 will do :lol:

F**k who's gonna be there.. Who's gonna join in with the singing if some drunk eejit at the back of Section G gets the songs started? :)

Doubt I'll bother singing for this one... :P

Just what the other 3,000 will do :P

I was being sarcastic.

But there will be alot more than 3000 fans not singing if rumours of a near sell out already are to be believed.

These rumours of a sell out started in the ticket office , call me cynical but I believe it to be a cunning way of shifting tickets ASAP with scare tactics .

You might be on to something there. It wouldn't suprise me if this was the case.

F**k who's gonna be there.. Who's gonna join in with the singing if some drunk eejit at the back of Section G gets the songs started? :)

Doubt I'll bother singing for this one... :P

Just what the other 3,000 will do :P

I was being sarcastic.

I was speaking the truth!

These rumours of a sell out started in the ticket office , call me cynical but I believe it to be a cunning way of shifting tickets ASAP with scare tactics .

You might be on to something there. It wouldn't suprise me if this was the case.

It will be the case, but good on them for trying to encourage people to buy their tickets early without having to use financial incentive. It's fairly obvious that there'll be less hassle for ICT ticket office to have people arrive at the stadium for a 12.30pm kick off (!) already with ticket in hand, rather than arrive at 12.25 and moan they have to wait in a pay at the gate queue.

I've put on countless gigs for touring bands over the years and used the exact same tactics to shift tickets quickly, mainly to ensure I've covered costs or to receive cash quickly in order to pay venues/sound engineers/bands before the gig begins. In most cases it gets an extra 10-15% of people who were coming anyway to buy their ticket a lot earlier.

There's no way why this shouldn't be a sellout (in the home end at least), since we've done it countless times before in games v. the Old Firm. I'm not niave (sp?) enough to suggest everyone in our home ends were ICT fans on those occasions, but i'd like to think that they consider ICT a second team or at least would support us in staying up so that they can see their big team again!

Back on topic, I shall be joining the same train that RobsonisGod is on with a few tins of lager concealed somewhere upon my person. Will then head to the pub (not sure which one yet) before trying to catch the free bus (is it running?) or try to share a taxi to the game.

Not getting the train back to Elgin/Aberdeen till 6pm on the saturday, which leaves plenty of time to celebrate (hopefully!) in the Sneck, before getting another carry out for the train back :P

If the tickets sell out early it gives the ICT fans plenty of time to fill the away stand.The bairns seem to have the same idea with our end.

1FINFALKIRK

Post subject: Re: Inverness Game Ticketing ShamblesPosted: Monday 18th of May 2009 04:29:01 PM

International Sub

Posts: 2652 At the end of the day you'll get in the home end nae bother if our ends full. ICTs support is mince and will never get anywhere near filling their own end.

If the tickets sell out early it gives the ICT fans plenty of time to fill the away stand.The bairns seem to have the same idea with our end.

1FINFALKIRK

Post subject: Re: Inverness Game Ticketing ShamblesPosted: Monday 18th of May 2009 04:29:01 PM

International Sub

Posts: 2652 At the end of the day you'll get in the home end nae bother if our ends full. ICTs support is mince and will never get anywhere near filling their own end.

If I see one single Falkirk fan in the North Stand I'll make sure it is brought to the police's attention... I'm not wanting any of that filth anywhere near me on Saturday...

Im going although I admit caley isnt my first team, but im from Inverness and on saturday i will be supporting my local team and I would fukin hate it if they went down and I urge people to do the same!

:D

Im going although I admit caley isnt my first team, but im from Inverness and on saturday i will be supporting my local team and I would fukin hate it if they went down and I urge people to do the same!

:)

:D :P :clapping03:

Only if there was more people like you in inverness

WELL DONE :D

Legend!! This is what its all about!! I applaud people like you, and i hope there are alot more of your sort!

Good decision jwm I will be there as always and hope we get a good turn out. I would be xtremely disappointed if the people of Inverness and the surrounding areas could not come along and support us even if it is only for one game. This is the most important in the club's history a sellout is what it deserves.

For the last 7 years I've worked almost every saturday so I've not had much chance to go to many ICT games of recent years however I'm going to be there on Saturday and I really hope the fans are going to be alive for it. The idea of Falkirk fans thinking they can come up and fill the home sections of the stadium are laughable.

It has a real feel of the biggest game for ICT and I really hope we make some noise.

Cheers all for the kind comments.

I bought the mrs a ticket aswell lol!

Lets hope we do a job and send yogi bairns packing!

Beware jwm...

ICt can become addictive... :D

And highly stressfull i would imagine

Went down and got my ticket today and Main Stand is all but sold out, North Stand nearly the same.

Bought my ticket, go into work and ask for the time off. I GOT TURNED DOWN! rajing. So i'll be a very nervous person on Saturday and devastated I can't be there.

Went down and got my ticket today and Main Stand is all but sold out, North Stand nearly the same.

Bought my ticket, go into work and ask for the time off. I GOT TURNED DOWN! rajing. So i'll be a very nervous person on Saturday and devastated I can't be there.

Unlucky - you'll know to just pull a sickie next time. ;)

Better yet....pull the sicky anyway!

Come on man, biggest game in their history, you wanna be there!

Take friday off so it doesnt look like your doing it for the football too ;)