FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Inverness City

When i was up at Inverness, i got speaking to a guy that was the chairman i think for them? Forget his name.

Spoke to him for ages as he offered me one of their bingo slips. Talked how he scored for dunfermline in the cup many moons ago and stuff.

He said they were having trouble with the pitch for the team, as the council were thinking they were going to have to give it to the cricket guys? i was like CRICKET? anyone know whats happening?

George Fraser or something his name. Might be something totally different - im known for being brutally bad at remembering names ha. Anyway, brilliant guy!

Dont bank on it mate, my rememberance of names are shocking.

After having a look around, turns out its Ian Lister. Some guy, had a good long chat. Told him where i lived and why i support Inverness Caley T and stuff.

He was in that sports bar (jesus, names again) next to old Woolworths, up from the Gellions.

Edited by Kylef

When i was up at Inverness, i got speaking to a guy that was the chairman i think for them? Forget his name.

Spoke to him for ages as he offered me one of their bingo slips. Talked how he scored for dunfermline in the cup many moons ago and stuff.

He said they were having trouble with the pitch for the team, as the council were thinking they were going to have to give it to the cricket guys? i was like CRICKET? anyone know whats happening?

George Fraser or something his name. Might be something totally different - im known for being brutally bad at remembering names ha. Anyway, brilliant guy!

That would be Ian Lister who is President of Inverness City and does a roaring trade for them selling their Lottery tickets. He's a former player of one or two biggish Scottish clubs, including, I believe, Dunfermline and St. Mirren. I know him because he's (now this is as complicated as the Ladies of the Harum of the Court of King Caractacus) the partner of the mother of my daughter Jenny's boyfriend who is Gary Miller who plays for City. :D