Will You Be Back Next Season?

cal234ey

119 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be renewing your season ticket next season now that we have been relegated?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not yet sure

Guest birdog

We Have got a few guys that said they will start going next year from Dornoch and Tain.

If that's true then we should get a bus organised, perhaps even a wee Dornoch branch of the supporter's club. I can remember when it seemed like I was the only ICT fan in the town now you see quite a few shirts about.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We Have got a few guys that said they will start going next year from Dornoch and Tain.

If that's true then we should get a bus organised, perhaps even a wee Dornoch branch of the supporter's club. I can remember when it seemed like I was the only ICT fan in the town now you see quite a few shirts about.

That would be a very good idea. Me and the other one (DornochJaggie) Counted about 12 of us so far. But if you come, and hopefully convince a few others. Then things could be looking interesting.

Thats great news, what writing are you putting on your flag.

Thats great news, what writing are you putting on your flag.

DORNOCH JAGGIES maybe...

or if there is a pub were all the ICT fans go for a few drinks put the pubs name on the flag