FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Top Scorer

rovercaley

Rooney top with 6 goals but few starts. Have asked myself many times why he didnt get many starts, or time on the green stuff, as no one else was really keeping him out of the team on scoring. When Butch and Mo arrived he dint get much time either. Imrie, Foran, Pavels, Toks, etc all weighed in with just a few each. Need someone to knock in 20 to get promoted. Maybe Barrowman could do it at this level, we will just have to wait and see. Woods might be a decent scorer in the first, 10-12 but me thinks his time will be up unfortunately

Rooney top with 6 goals but few starts. Have asked myself many times why he didnt get many starts, or time on the green stuff, as no one else was really keeping him out of the team on scoring. When Butch and Mo arrived he dint get much time either. Imrie, Foran, Pavels, Toks, etc all weighed in with just a few each. Need someone to knock in 20 to get promoted. Maybe Barrowman could do it at this level, we will just have to wait and see. Woods might be a decent scorer in the first, 10-12 but me thinks his time will be up unfortunately

We did need a centre forward on, especially against Falkirk when it was especially apparent. We were playing wih three wingers and no CFs. Rooney will hopefully turn into a Sh*t-hot 1st Division striker!

Came over from Stoke City, Rooney Rooney

Said Caley are the team for me, Rooney Rooney

He's 6 foot 2, wi ginger hair

We'd rather Wayne but we don't care

Adam Rooooney, Caley number 9

Na na na na na na na na na na na na