FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pub for Dunfermline

L_G

East End Inn was great, just a shame the roadworks set us back far more than anticipated and we couldn't have spent longer there.

A much appreciated buffet, friendly staff and the locals I was speaking to outside were good craic.

Just goes to show that you should never judge a book by it's cover and if I go down for the next away game then I'd happily go back here again.

On the subject of pubs, I'd also add that we were made very welcome in Legends (at the stadium) after the game. Great setup Dunfermline have there.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East End Inn was excellent. Staff very friendly. I would happily go back there next time we are playing in Dunfermline.

Legends is an excellent venue, I think we could learn a few ideas from their commercial team. Some great ideas and events advertised.

All in all we were made very welcome. Good to catch up with Buffy and Groovy Dave too. x

Double voddies on offer - feck the sandwiches - bit far from the ground though - at least I managed a wee pub crawl on the way back to the hotel - Legends (excellent) - Elizabethan (just the same as it always was - Im going there next time - Harvesters (too feckin posh) and the Hideaway (I would really recommend this for an overnight stay).

SFL - So FECKIN lubbly - Great to be back.

Thanks to all who visited the East End Inn pre match on Saturday, I hope the pre match nibbles were ok and you enjoyed your pre match pint in our pub.

Thanks to LG for putting our information on your website and her kind words on dafc.net.

All the very best for the rest of the season. The Landlord.

Hopefully I will get up to Inverness with my family from Doncaster for the April match.

Edited by PARasite