FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Injured Players (status)

kiltarlity

Ok we have far too many injurys at the moment for my liking.. anyone know who has what and roughly when they will be back?

Also who was injured today, was it Hayes only... and if so has anyone heard how bad it is?

Edited by kiltarlity

Odhiambo - Out for around a month with a broken metatarsel I think (courtesy of Tokely in training)

Imrie - No idea for how long or why but I think he's due to make a return soon

Eagle - Again no idea how long or why

Hayes - Looked like a nasty knock on his shin or knee, time will tell how long he's out for

Foran - Just a knock hopefully, should be back pretty quickly

Barrowman - Come on, like we're really going to miss this waste of wages.

Odhiambo - Out for around a month with a broken metatarsel I think (courtesy of Tokely in training)

Imrie - No idea for how long or why but I think he's due to make a return soon

Eagle - Again no idea how long or why

Hayes - Looked like a nasty knock on his shin or knee, time will tell how long he's out for

Foran - Just a knock hopefully, should be back pretty quickly

Barrowman - Come on, like we're really going to miss this waste of wages.

Proctor as well I think?

RE, sorry robert eagles took a knock at forres last week, Imrie he has a brused ego as hes no longer an spl player and no1 else really wants him...

Guest birdog

I heard that Barrowman and Foran picked up knocks. I believe that this was the reason that Foran was subbed at the end of 90 mins.

Judging by the look of anger on Barrowman's face when he was hooked yesterday I'd say his substitution was more of a tactical one than an injury. Just my impression though.