FAO Staduim Announcer

jaggie1994

This is a request I have for saturday. You can completly ignore it if you like but I thought I should ask anyway

I was hoping that when the teams came out that you dont play any songs and just leave it for the fans because that is when we seem to make the most noise.

We always get a couple of songs in as the teams come out but they will not get heard by the team if we have a song being played and to be honest I would much rather hear our own fans sing a song than the speakers

not sure if its a permenant thing,but loved the song ict ran out to on tuesday night,ozzy osbourne uses it at start of his concerts,but i think its a excellent choice

Was that Orff's Carmina Burana also known as Theme from the Omen? Can we have ride of the Valkyries, from Apocalypse Now, if we are doing classics/film stuff? Put the **** right up Charlie.

not sure if its a permenant thing,but loved the song ict ran out to on tuesday night,ozzy osbourne uses it at start of his concerts,but i think its a excellent choice

Was that Orff's Carmina Burana also known as Theme from the Omen? Can we have ride of the Valkyries, from Apocalypse Now, if we are doing classics/film stuff? Put the **** right up Charlie.

Bannerman?

:tonguecheek:

Maybe slighltly off topic but is'nt the tannoy system in the main stand awful. North Stand much clearer.

If it means that much to you then sit in the north stand... lol :tonguecheek:

Maybe slighltly off topic but is'nt the tannoy system in the main stand awful. North Stand much clearer.

Why is it so loud in the Main Stand? and not any of the other two stands

Perhaps more of our older followers reside in the main stand, and it has to be louder to be heard over the sweety rustling. :tonguecheek:

Normally do sit in North stand but you can't sit there if it's not open - can you?

OOOOOOOO Good one... I dont know then... I'd go with the fact the north stand is a bit more enclosed and this the PA System Reverberates better, The Main Stand is very open and the sound waves have nothing to bounce off, so its turned up to make it easyer to hear...

This is a request I have for saturday. You can completly ignore it if you like but I thought I should ask anyway

I was hoping that when the teams came out that you dont play any songs and just leave it for the fans because that is when we seem to make the most noise.

We always get a couple of songs in as the teams come out but they will not get heard by the team if we have a song being played and to be honest I would much rather hear our own fans sing a song than the speakers

He is right.

All these queries have already been addressed on previous Announcer/PA related threads. This is the 4th thread on the subject this month!!!

CD, whether you like it or not, there is now a sizeable element of the support who only go along to TCS concerned with what music you will select, and what words of wisdom you will come out with to urge the team on!

It is rapidly becoming a more interesting topic of conversation than Butcher's team selections.

I'm wondering if anyone one from Channel 4's Big Brother has approached you, sounding you out for an appearance on the next (and last) series of that show?

CaleyD I like the idea of having no music and letting the fans go nuts when the team come out!! I think this would be a bigger Rise in moral and tempo for the playes than playing some song older then most of them!! you could see at the ayr united game that the team loved the singing when the were warming up just before kick off.. Granty and LDZ even took the time to have a wee wink and wave...

Personally I think either Jaws or The Emperors Battle March before they come out then merge into something powerful such as the 1888 Overture. Then just as the match kicks off, 'accidentally' play The William Tell Overture.