FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT v COUNTY : Matchday Thread

CaleyD

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging by Robbo's analysis of the game it doesn't sound too promising! Hopefully Butcher will rip our team a new one at half time.

Dundee now 1-1!

And the mighty Raith are 1 up against the black and white sh!te! We are the RR, the RRFC....

I tried to find "All Mikes" opn the Sportsound site --could not find anything. Looks like the format of thr sitehas changed since last season.

Score? You are kidding me! Imagine having to get up at 6.30 a,. m. for this.

Can anyone give some info about the players, exciting moves etc?

Thanks

Thank you folks. I simplty ran the "OPEN ALL MIKES" link on this threadso were not lost for long but I don'tlike the Sportsound format any more.

Sounds to me that there is not the same spirit in this team.Perhaps the poster who said aliens in the team do not have the samefeeling. I sincerely hope thta TB's policy of bringing in foreigners (incl. Englaners) works. But he better get a rocket up their bottoms and make them realise that this is serious stuff and pride must play it's part.

SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody in the chat room? What's wrong with the chat room; nobody seesm interested any more?

Surprising eh?

could have something to do with everyone who is normal being at the game today. lol

8 yards out and he cuts it back - i would have buried that (hint hint mr butcher)