FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT v COUNTY : Matchday Thread

CaleyD

Anyone who is prepared to term this "a bad day at the office" is viewing our team and management through rose tinted spectacles. This has been coming for a long time, in fact was always going to happen the first decent team we met at home.

Butcher's signings are in my opinion, based on this season's home games at best decent Division Two players. It is not coincidence that we have picked up guys rejected by Partick Thistle for example. How any manager could contemplate not offering Pavels a contract and feel that his fellow countryman is of a similar standard is beyond me? How a former international centre half can think this is laughable. How can he justify allowing Vigurs and Wood to leave when you can rest assured that the replacements brought in will be consting considerably more and, to date, delivering considerably less? How can he not see that LDZ is a woeful, pitiful excuse for a full back and will cost goals every single game?

The quality of the fayre is also woeful and, in my opinion, much worse than anything served up in the Brewster era. An era, when we competed against SPL clubs of a much higher standard then the league in which we now fin ourselves. Punt, punt punt! No fluiditity, no guile, no drive, no passion. It is all very well beating Albion Rovers but we have serious problems if we can't beat the newly promoted boys and our neighbours at home. Actually, we can't even compete with our neighbours.

We are in for a very long season ahead and I believe quite firmly, our task is to focus on staying in the top half of this division this year and avoid being dragged down. Promotion, forget it. Our squad lacks depth and our manager lacks guile. As stated at the time of his appointment, TB's managerial record is woeful, aside from the one season at Motherwell when he inherited a fantastic crop of youngsters. MM is worse. Why they will suddenly turn into tactical geniuses is beyond me?

For the record, LDZ's performance today was the worst I have ever witnessed in an ICT shirt at any level. Quite how it he was allowed to remain on the pitch for so long is the scariest aspect of today's performance!

Gladly, we now go on a game to game basis as the thought of having spent hard earned cash to watch football of this quality is frightening. It was one thing enduring difficult days in the SPL against the best teams in the land, another having to face this in league one.

Feel better now, and I never booed or screamed abuse at anyone in my team :angry: :rolleyes: !

Edited by Sorted

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SPECKY

You lot were woeful today, the easiest three points we have claimed in a long time, now that you have been given a sharp dose of reality, it's time for you lot to realise this league is not going to be easy. If you continue to play the way you did today, then you are in danger of being relegated never mind bouncing back up!

So the "easy 12 points" that you were going to get from playing us, can no longer be counted on, so you had better look for points elsewhere.

You got what you deserved for all of your arrogant and vitriolic abuse on this and other forums, to coin a favourite phrase of yours GIRFUY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, 9 will be fine with me u fukin breed

You don't learn do you, put your dummy back in child or failing that, at least come up with a decent insult!!!!!! :angry:

Guest SPECKY

See the GYPOS have started coming on our forum AGAIN!

Whats wrong with your one now?

BIG FAT SNOWBALL WILL BE ON

Not a ******* thing, everything is rosy there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's because you lot are hiding tonight and we've had to seek you out, rather than having to put up with the usual abuse!! Pick your teddt back up and off to your bed now

Guest SPECKY

Went and bought two tickets at the clubshop an hour ago. Some dirty county fan came in and was really rude and cheeky. He walked out after getting his tickets, then came back in two minutes and asked to change is away sitting ticket to an away terracing ticket :rolleyes: . The man in the shop shot him straight down...."We don't have terracing cause we had to have an all seater stadium for the SPL, btw, have you ever been in the SPL" ...the dirty county fan just walked out. Genius.

I think we have to forget the SPL and focus on Div 1 :angry:

At last, the voice of reason

See the GYPOS have started coming on our forum AGAIN!

Whats wrong with your one now?

BIG FAT SNOWBALL WILL BE ON

Not a ******* thing, everything is rosy there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's because you lot are hiding tonight and we've had to seek you out, rather than having to put up with the usual abuse!! Pick your teddt back up and off to your bed now

?

Oh well. Just wait for County away. We will make your ****** fans look like *****!

Sorry were Caley fans at the game today, was a bit silent over that end hahaha

EASY EASY EASY

:angry:

lionel was county best player

I have an idea for you pal, lose some weight and you might get a few more fans into the seats you take up!

Ohhhhh bet that really offends him, think you will find our end was basically filled bar one section. Your support was just embarrasing for an 'SPL' club :angry:

I have an idea for you pal, lose some weight and you might get a few more fans into the seats you take up!

Ohhhhh bet that really offends him, think you will find our end was basically filled bar one section. Your support was just embarrasing for an 'SPL' club :(

Aye but i think its a hint that having that any is a one off when including away fans, you cant even make 2,000 at a home game :lol:

Ohhhhh bet that really offends him, think you will find our end was basically filled bar one section. Your support was just embarrasing for an 'SPL' club :(

We arnt an SPL club as you could ******* see today were are clearly an SFL team but you are right about out support it was ****

More like a few sections. We're a 1st division club not a SPL club, dont know why you thought that

Aye but i think its a hint that having that any is a one off when including away fans, you cant even make 2,000 at a home game :lol:

How does it feel getting beat by a team who cant get 2,000 at home ??

Gutted. Cant believe the lack of passion today from the team. Thought they would be well up for it like the fans after reading what TB had to say in the Courier yesterday. Apart from being relegated I cant remember feeling this bad in a long long time. County just escaped relegation to div 2 last season for heaven sake. Only laugh of the afternoon was the "shoes off for Brewster".

Think you are being a touch harsh Sorted.

We didn't offer Pavels a contract because he was not avaliable on a free.. We would have had to pay for him.

In case you have not noticed we have not paid a fee for any of our new players. All our new players are young and enthusistic but lack first team experience. Today that showed.. But how are they going to become battle hardened if we don't play them?

On their day, they have all done ok.. Just last week we drew with the favourites to win this league with the same team.

I've ot it!!! Ross county are full of folk with somthing to prove today... Ex-Caley jags or seasoned RC players who understand what it means to pull on there tops, We dont... they have there contracts and have the abiltiy to prove to bigger teams that they should be signed... IMO RT / GM / RD / RM and a handfull more know what it means to pull on our top and what it would mean to the fans to pump these ICT Rejects..... What will happen now... We will go out next week and play our socks off.. why is it 1 week on 1 week off..... Im pissed off already!! we dont have any right to fell we are better than anyone else but we do have the right to play for our team and fans... who was playing what today.... the ex boys playing to prove they should never have been let go, well dont IV we all knew you were somthing to keep hold off and i wish you all the best big yin,, Rooster Go **** yourself!!!