CaleyD

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SPECKY

at least come up with a decent insult!!!!!! :(

We've being in the SPL use havnt :lol:

As I said, a decent insult, it's very quiet on here tonight so where are all the usual sparring partners because you just are not worth any more effort

How does it feel getting beat by a team who cant get 2,000 at home ??

Dont know we havnt lost to Raith Rovers (at HOME) :(

Many a good team have lost to Raith. I think we should stop using that as a marker to how County are a bad team. I dooubt we will take all 12 points from them this season.

bayern_nil_rovers_one.JPG

at least come up with a decent insult!!!!!! :(

We've being in the SPL use havnt :lol:

As I said, a decent insult, it's very quiet on here tonight so where are all the usual sparring partners because you just are not worth any more effort

Ok, bye then

I dont have much good to say about the boys but i will try my best:

Esson :) :( :( had no chance for any of the goals. had one good save.

proctor :( :( the sooner tokely is back the better.

Bulvitus :) :( :( was pretty poor but did put a few decent tackles in.

Munro :( :( :) he was probably our best defender today but that wasnt hard

Djebi zadi :( :lol: :023: absolutly shocking!! that is all i can say.

eagle :) :( :( a little bit of promise but still poor.

stratford :) :( he can pass the ball but isnt a very tough guy for a holding midfielder

cox :( :( what happened to our cox today. he wasnt good.

hayes :) :( :( tried hard but maybe should have had more of a run at there right back.

sanchez :( :angry: :( was very poor. the sooner barrowman and odhiambo are back the better.

foran :( :( 20 goals this season. no chance after todays performance.

rooney :) :( he wasnt bad but should have scored.

duncan :) he showed us what a rivalry is about. he better start next week.

ross :) :( he didnt do much really.

Butcher :( :( should have taken lionel off earlier. tactics werent good.

That is one of the worst games of football I have ever watched. I had a go at the fans for booing at the Ayr game but they had every right to do it today that was awful. I think the booing of Lionel everytime he got the ball was harsh though. Yes he was crap in fact one of the under 11's on the pitch at half time would have done a better job but we should still have been trying to get behind him and pick his confidence up not ruin the guy anymore.

I reckon he should still be in the team next week just because it is a cup game and if he hasnt improved he should be out for the Morton game

We might be 7th in the league but some of you will have to remember we are only 3 points behind 1st. In this league you dont need to worry what position we are in but how many points behind we are because it is going to be very tight for the whole season

Esson - I dont think you could blame him for any of the goals. Maybe the first but who the hell was marking the guy he had the whole 6 yard box to himself

Proctor - Crap in the first half but I thought he made a good impact on the second half and was surprised to see him come off. It should have been Lionel

Munro - **** back to the way he was in the SPL. Looked lost

Bulvitis - I actually thought he played pretty well in the second half but was like everyone else in the first half and just dire. One of the few players that would get over a 5/10 if that was how I was rating it

Djebi Zadi - It is hard to put into words how bad he was so if I was giving marks out of 10 it would have been 0.00000000001/10

Eagle - One of our best players today didnt really do much but when he had the ball he did ok

Stratford - What the hell was he doing on the pitch. Did nothing no tackles every pass was either out of the park or behind the man which put an end to the attacks. He has never been impressive this season and today shows he has been a bad signing

Cox - It didnt help him that Startford was so bad he had no support. One of the few that gave 100% but that is not enough. He didnt win enough tackle's and was just not good enough

Hayes - He scored and looked dangerous when he took on his man but didnt do anything in the first half so he was only ok

Sanchez - Just as bad as Lionel I reckon his first touch put the ball about 5 yards away from his body every time. Should have been subbed at half time (but then so should have most people)

Foran - I felt sorry for Foran today. He was the one player that really looked like he knew what the game meant but when you only get balls launched up to you to try and flick on you cant do much. He wanted balls played down the line so he could run onto them but they never came. Flicking tha ball onto the county defence was all he could do. We need to give him the service because 2 or 3 times he showed that he can get into dangerous areas and get some decent crosses in

Rooney - I was actually pleased to see him come on which was a great surprise to myself but he soon reminded me why I dont want him on the pitch. when you are through on goal like that and when you are 2-1 down you have to bloody score in the end he didnt even trouble the keeper that much. It was a comfortable save

Ross and Duncan didnt have enough time to have an impact

I have to give credit to county though they were miles ahead of us and deserved to win by 5 or 6. They gave us a lesson on how to play football and I just hope we learn something from it

Dont know we havnt lost to Raith Rovers (at HOME) :(

Many a good team have lost to Raith. I think we should stop using that as a marker to how County are a bad team. I dooubt we will take all 12 points from them this season.

Raith have gone down hill since then.

Guest SPECKY

Every team has a bad day, how did it feel being in the 2nd divison. It was great in the SPL btw. Shame you will never be there.

I thoroughly enjoyed our spell in the second division becuase we were very successful, I doubt that you will bounce back based on today's game. This "we've been in the SPL and you haven't" has become really tedious so you need to widen your repertoire of insults and, as you are someone with awesome powers that are able to see into the future, what's your prediction for your next game?

Sorry, I forgot you have overdosed on sour grapes and have a feeling of deep despair after you're team were given a lesson in football, how long before you start the"butcher must go " thread?

If you can't think of anything original, give it a rest. GIRFUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think you are being a touch harsh Sorted.

We didn't offer Pavels a contract because he was not avaliable on a free.. We would have had to pay for him.

In case you have not noticed we have not paid a fee for any of our new players. All our new players are young and enthusistic but lack first team experience. Today that showed.. But how are they going to become battle hardened if we don't play them?

On their day, they have all done ok.. Just last week we drew with the favourites to win this league with the same team.

Take your point on Pavels with regard to signing him but the fact remains that TB removed him from the centre of defence long before he left the club, choosing not to play him or stick him at right back.

I have read my post again and stand by all my comments. Neither Vigurs or Wood required a fee and were allowed to leave. There replacements are sub standard who would struggle to find their way into the higher reaches of non league English football. The impending return of Eric doesn't excite me either.

The favourites you refer to were pumped at home today which puts our performance into perspective but I do think TB is more comfortable when the onus is on the other team and not us. We are at best a mediocre team in a standard of football well below where we have been competing for the past five years or so. We have also discarded, unceremoniously, many of the guys who were responsible for getting us there and keeping us there for a fair run and replaced them with nobodies!

Every team has a bad day, how did it feel being in the 2nd divison. It was great in the SPL btw. Shame you will never be there.

I thoroughly enjoyed our spell in the second division becuase we were very successful, I doubt that you will bounce back based on today's game. This "we've been in the SPL and you haven't" has become really tedious so you need to widen your repertoire of insults and, as you are someone with awesome powers that are able to see into the future, what's your prediction for your next game?

Sorry, I forgot you have overdosed on sour grapes and have a feeling of deep despair after you're team were given a lesson in football, how long before you start the"butcher must go " thread?

If you can't think of anything original, give it a rest. GIRFUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enough of your "original" pish, u can say that all u want but the facts are.......we've been to the SPL and u filthy ***** havnt :(

And in all honesty, you are spending your saturday night infront of your computer trying to wind up caley fans on their forum. Sorry, but that is pretty sad.

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

Was in ladbrokes on friday and picked up a Ally Mccoist bet slip

Put a stake on at ?5 and if right you'll win ?50 :lol: if....

Man. Utd beat Arsenal

Liverpool beat Bolton

Tottenham beat Birmingham

Stoke beat Sunderland

and guess what.....WINNER! :(

Thats cheered me up a bit

well we were ***** today, county were by far the better team. cox was the only one who looks like he is ood enough to be playing. well i said it and it happened, we let one of our best prospects go and he came back to haunt us...vigurs! the replacement players for the likes of vigurs blackie etc are nowhere near their class...nowhere near, if we want promotion then we need to sign about 5 new players...dont think thats gonna happen.

Dont know we havnt lost to Raith Rovers (at HOME) :rolleyes:

Raith have gone down hill since then.

Obviously, but they are top of the league at present. Am not suggesting they are going to stay there but check for yourself, they have had a very good start to the season with some good results. I wouldn't be so quick to use losing to them as an insult.

Guest SPECKY

And in all honesty, you are spending your saturday night infront of your computer trying to wind up caley fans on their forum. Sorry, but that is pretty sad.

Not as sad as you're feeling, the only difference tonight is that I have the bragging rights and you lot don't so, after hearing for months that your support thought you would have 12 points in the bag from the four derbies, I feel justified in pointing out that you have been talking pish. If you don't like it, don't dish it out. :rolleyes:

"Take your point on Pavels with regard to signing him but the fact remains that TB removed him from the centre of defence long before he left the club, choosing not to play him or stick him at right back."

Is this the case or was he injured cannot remember?? However if this is true, and given that we also dropped Esson for Fraser.

Then between these two changes, it prob cost us the SPL..

Not as sad as you're feeling, the only difference tonight is that I have the bragging rights and you lot don't so, after hearing for months that your support thought you would have 12 points in the bag from the four derbies, I feel justified in pointing out that you have been talking pish. If you don't like it, don't dish it out. :rolleyes:

We've being to the SPL and use havnt so i think we still have the "bragging" rights over use :P

Small query - Does the man of the match announced at the end of the game have to be an ICT player or was whoever picked it being kind to our team. Also where is our man of the match poll on here? I know we were bad but ............

I think so. Every game i've being to its being a ICT player so i think so. CaleyD must be out having a few drinks after the game. Be on tomorrow sometime i would think

Small query - Does the man of the match announced at the end of the game have to be an ICT player or was whoever picked it being kind to our team. Also where is our man of the match poll on here? I know we were bad but ............

I think so. Every game i've being to its being a ICT player so i think so. CaleyD must be out having a few drinks after the game. Be on tomorrow sometime i would think

Hope Caley D is drowning his sorrows.

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

Was in ladbrokes on friday and picked up a Ally Mccoist bet slip

Put a stake on at ?5 and if right you'll win ?50 :) if....

Man. Utd beat Arsenal

Liverpool beat Bolton

Tottenham beat Birmingham

Stoke beat Sunderland

and guess what.....WINNER! :rolleyes:

Thats cheered me up a bit

Aw congrats, was on the Chris Kamara myself, the man knows nothing about football :P

Can't be bothered reading through all the stuff tonight.........I blame Scotty, but we were pathetic in the first half and almost bearable in the second.

All credit to Ross County who, to be honest, looked like scoring every time they went forward, and but for an incredible Lionel block would have dedservedly gone in at half time two goals ahead. Unfortunately that was to be the last positive input from Lionel as he ended up being the subject of the boo boys after a serious of schoolboy errors. The disappointing thing though, is he was not alone as Bully, Proctor, Coxy, Sanchez, Stratford, in all honesty anyone in an ICT shirt played shite. I am struggling to find a way forward after the most humiliating afternoon of my life...................thaks Terry, you have to shoulder the blame, while Mr Brewster must be laughing all the way to the bank.

No hard feelings from me to the gudgies, they were superior in every department today, so well done to them, Terry and his superstars can hang their heads in shame.

Sanchez, Stratford, Foran, Lionel, Proctor, Eagle, Bulvitis, Coxy, hang yer heads in shame, only Hayes Grantie and Esson deserve any credit for this shambles, although some may have blighted their copybook by gesturing to the unhappy bunnies in the Stand.

MoM! MoM! yer havin a laugh. The wee guy in the u11's at half-time would be my MoM. At least he tried, at least he had a go at goal(and scored) another of the u11's used the ball, passed to team mates took on defenders beat them, and produced a cross. At least the u11's at half-time defended and challenged for the ball. That u11 team at half-time had more guts, passion, skill than that ... than that shambles that paraded on the TCS pitch today as Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

If they look at their wage slip this week they should be embarrassed. Gutless, passionless, devoid of idea's, lack of basic skill on the ball. I have never seen so many professional footballers so easily pushed off a ball. Not one of them was up for the challenge, not one of them looked interested and not one of them deserve to pull on an ICT shirt today. They have embarrassed and insulted all supporters today.

TB/MM sort it out now.