FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT v COUNTY : Matchday Thread

CaleyD

We surely can't play any poorly than that this season...i hold my breath.

County were a step ahead on everything today. Everyone in the team needs to get it into their heads that they are not going to get enough time on the ball as they think, there was no communication and we lacked ideas and ffs shoot when you get near enough.

Not going to slate any individuals as everyone was poor today. Wake up Caley or forget about winning anything.

Aye well todays performance was shyte & i'm especially pissed off C*unty were the ones to end our unbeaten run :rolleyes:

Is this going to be another season where we're crap at home ? :angry:

We aint got a hope on hell of promotion if thats the case !!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just back and have to say that was the worst performance i have ever seen from a caley thistle side! Ive seen some crap from them in my time but today they were truly shocking. Lionel and the lad stratford are without a doubt the worst players ive seen in a ICT shirt, Sanchez was a passenger today, no movement, terrible touch and he just doesnt look the part at all! I lost count the amount of times Narius was caught on the wrong side of his man, that guy is pure pi*h.

I think butcher should take a lot of the blame also as his tactics were 100% wrong, why he didnt change things at half time ill never know. Nevermind challenging for the title, ill be surprised if we finish in the top 5!

Edited by Jaggy666

Pathetic.

I would go as far as saying it was one of the worst games i have ever seen an ICT play in.

No passion, no fight. I would maybe give pass marks to Jonny Hayes, possibly Bulvitis.

Judging on that we are not going to get anywhere near promotion this year. We can always improve but if we don't have the bottle for the big occasion then we will not win the big games.

the most worrying thing for me is that fact that Butcher always manages to say the right things, but is he actually backing these PR staements up??? In no way were any of the newbies ready for any derby.

It made me embarrassed to admit that I will be paying probably round ?50 watching them away to partick next week. Makes me embarrassed to say I ever thought we were going to win the league.

Of course this can all change in a week. But that was utter sh*te.

If i have to give marks, Lionel would come a firm 0.2

The first time in a long tim a player has been booed in ict colours by ict fans during the match. Pathetic.

Sanchez never looked like doing anything. Lightweight.

Munro. Captain??? He looked like he didn't want the ball.

Cox. Not his usual self. Poor on the ball and worse off it.

Foran? You believe that '20 goals a season' crap? You really wouldn't watching him today.

Anyway, on to partick.....

Frankly this games questions Butchers tactical abilities.

As mentioned in earlier posts, we did not even turn up.

So, do we try and sort out some of the problems. N0! We wait till we are two nil down.

Stratfords performance was an absolute shocker. The fact that he stayed on the park for longer than 15minutes is impossible to comprehend. I assume that as one of Butcher's signings he is immune to being removed when having a shocker (although to be honest I cannot recall a game where he has looked anything other than ordinary).

We were crying out for the central midfielders to get closer to their men. Even Duncan's harshest critics cannot deny that he showed how this was done when he came on.

Removing Procter when Zadi is being at best 'Random' (sorry this is a term which my 10 year old daughter has introduced me to)???

County deserved all three points for at least turning up. Butcher needs to sort out the tactics, and a lot of players need to look in the mirror.

I do not know what McBain and Duncan make of being left on the fringes in favour of some of the new guys.

At least Bulvitus and Hayes look as though they have something about them.

Edited by Tree

Sorry, let me convey it more clearly - Bulvitis, Stratford, Sanchez and Djebi-Zadi were pi5h.

Is that better?

The only thing worse than their performances is Georgeios' spelling!

lol :rolleyes: :angry:

While I wouldn't single out Lionel today as there were a lot of culprits. However I have said from day 1 the lad might be a try but he is just not a competent defender and how he is almost idiolised by some of the fans baffles me, but what baffles me more is how Butcher with his defensive experience can't see that

While I wouldn't single out Lionel today as there were a lot of culprits. However I have said from day 1 the lad might be a try but he is just not a competent defender and how he is almost idiolised by some of the fans baffles me, but what baffles me more is how Butcher with his defensive experience can't see that

I'm surprised a few folk have said Bulvitis played well as the whole back 4 were rotten but Lionel was the 'pick' of the bunch :rolleyes:

Frankly this games questions Butchers tectical abilities.

I do not know what McBain and Duncan make of being left on the fringes in favour of some of the new guys.

This would have been the one time we should have had the old school on the park, I am not going to read any of the Spin TB sends out in the PJ this week, end of day, he underestemated what this game was going to be like!!! Its on TB's head this lies in my eyes!! it sounds like it was a discras of a show.. I also hope I dont see any of the players this week I AM RAGING!! they have made a fool of our team with there half arsed show today!! DI and RT need back!!!

No guile, no guts, no passion. Lionel, Stratford and Sanchez were all abysmal with everyone else barely much better. One of the worst performances I've ever seen. Why Stratford gets picked above Mcbain and Duncan truly baffles me, same with Sanchez, who is the most ineffective striker I've seen in a Caley Thistle shirt. All I can say is the sooner we get Odhiambo and Barrowman back the better, at least Ross is back now.....

Guest Mahonio

I have just read Butchers aftermatch reactions on our homepage and was impressed with what he says as he makes no excuses for that display.

I really like the guy but by the time we play Morton he will only have us to worry about because he and Burley will be sacked after Holland Game which may help us.

I really like the guy but by the time we play Morton he will only have us to worry about because he and Burley will be sacked after Holland Game which may help us.

I dont think the scotland job has affected TB that much cause they only play games every few months and meets up every few months. He's with us mainly 6 days a week

I have just read Butchers aftermatch reactions on our homepage and was impressed with what he says as he makes no excuses for that display.

I really really do rate butcher................. however, how many more times is going to go on record saying... the team was lack luster and we were not good enough... I like the guys honesty but whats he going to do about it, and have we got enough time or money to fix our failings?

I also note that no posters on here have come on knocking us negitive fans yet... I just hope we are not looking at an accedent waiting to happen.... pink and fluffy 3rd...

Did you ever thought ICT will go through season without any loses..

It was just a bad day... bad day for everyone...

Real fans support their teams even in hard days...

It`s sad to read:Drop this, and that one was true pish.... I guess guys feel even worse.I hope they were tryin`, I know that...

Be the greatest suporters what team in Scotland can have!!!

Guest SPECKY

You lot were woeful today, the easiest three points we have claimed in a long time, now that you have been given a sharp dose of reality, it's time for you lot to realise this league is not going to be easy. If you continue to play the way you did today, then you are in danger of being relegated never mind bouncing back up!

So the "easy 12 points" that you were going to get from playing us, can no longer be counted on, so you had better look for points elsewhere.

You got what you deserved for all of your arrogant and vitriolic abuse on this and other forums, to coin a favourite phrase of yours GIRFUY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure whether the performance today was worse than the one against Montrose but they are the 2 worst perfomances I have seen from an ICT team. Cox, and Bulvitis, whilst poor today, look as though they could develop into players who might just about hold their own in this division but Stratford, Eagle, Hayes and Sanchez look as though they are simply not up to the level. There was no movement from any of them which led to the back four either having to play square balls or hoof and hope. The two wide men looked totally incapable of taking a defender on and whipping a ball across. Why are they playing when Duncan and McBain have been the foundation of so many fine premier division performances in the last few years.

More worrying still is Butchers faith in Djebi-Zadi. From day 1 it was clear that he is a liability but he seems a permanent fixture now. Nobody performed well but he was the worst player by a long way in all respects of the game. It was the worst performance of any player I have seen from any player in any professional match. It is not nice to hear fans booing their own players but the frustration of fans is understandable. Again, one has to question the manager here - when a player is having such a shocker they are not going to turn it around and in fairness to the player, Butcher should have pulled him off much earlier. Hastings is superior in every respect and always gives 100%.

Butcher has said that he hoped we would only have one season in division 1. On this performance, one season is all it will be. I am programming Cowdenbeath into the sat nav.

You lot were woeful today, the easiest three points we have claimed in a long time, now that you have been given a sharp dose of reality, it's time for you lot to realise this league is not going to be easy. If you continue to play the way you did today, then you are in danger of being relegated never mind bouncing back up!

So the "easy 12 points" that you were going to get from playing us, can no longer be counted on, so you had better look for points elsewhere.

You got what you deserved for all of your arrogant and vitriolic abuse on this and other forums, to coin a favourite phrase of yours GIRFUY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, 9 will be fine with me u fukin breed

Did you ever thought ICT will go through season without any loses..

It was just a bad day... bad day for everyone...

Real fans support their teams even in hard days...

It`s sad to read:Drop this, and that one was true pish.... I guess guys feel even worse.I hope they were tryin`, I know that...

Be the greatest suporters what team in Scotland can have!!!

Have a think back over the last 3 months "Real Fan" how many times have we Under played a game??????? and how many times has TB came out in the press and said "We were pish (words to this affect)? next week we'll run out and do great things we are an every two week team................. As true passionat fans we care about our team and have the right to say they were pish, however saying they were pish again and again gets to a Real Fan....Smell the coffee big yin!

Not sure whether the performance today was worse than the one against Montrose but they are the 2 worst perfomances I have seen from an ICT team. Cox, and Bulvitis, whilst poor today, look as though they could develop into players who might just about hold their own in this division but Stratford, Eagle, Hayes and Sanchez look as though they are simply not up to the level. There was no movement from any of them which led to the back four either having to play square balls or hoof and hope. The two wide men looked totally incapable of taking a defender on and whipping a ball across. Why are they playing when Duncan and McBain have been the foundation of so many fine premier division performances in the last few years.

More worrying still is Butchers faith in Djebi-Zadi. From day 1 it was clear that he is a liability but he seems a permanent fixture now. Nobody performed well but he was the worst player by a long way in all respects of the game. It was the worst performance of any player I have seen from any player in any professional match. It is not nice to hear fans booing their own players but the frustration of fans is understandable. Again, one has to question the manager here - when a player is having such a shocker they are not going to turn it around and in fairness to the player, Butcher should have pulled him off much earlier. Hastings is superior in every respect and always gives 100%.

Butcher has said that he hoped we would only have one season in division 1. On this performance, one season is all it will be. I am programming Cowdenbeath into the sat nav.

First post and you are bang on sir!! pink and fluffy fans will love it down in the second!!!

Sums up my feelings .