FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Drop zadi now!

Doofer

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wyness101. You not go to any of the games last year?????????? Problem is, he does his thing turns a player or megs another. Fine when it comes off, but how many times do you need to be caught before you decide to just humf the bloody ball up the park. Its better an opponent getting it outside there own box compaired to outside ours, especially when your fellow defenders are starting to push up. Spoke to Blackie about him last season, and he said the other players hld their breath when he gets the ball.. message to Lionel, just defend and get rid of ther ball and you will be a sensation, dont try to be Bazza or Jinky

Wyness101. You not go to any of the games last year?????????? Problem is, he does his thing turns a player or megs another. Fine when it comes off, but how many times do you need to be caught before you decide to just humf the bloody ball up the park. Its better an opponent getting it outside there own box compaired to outside ours, especially when your fellow defenders are starting to push up. Spoke to Blackie about him last season, and he said the other players hld their breath when he gets the ball.. message to Lionel, just defend and get rid of ther ball and you will be a sensation, dont try to be Bazza or Jinky

Yes i did go to games last season bauhaus. I know Lionel made some mistakes last season but when someone said he made alot of mistakes last season none of them came to mind. Thats all i was saying

Everyone was poor today but Lionel was poorest by a country mile. I really don't know what was running through his head at times...keepy-ups at the edge of his own box??? Grow up Lionel.

He played really badly today so he did. Therefore he should never play again!!! It's all his fault. If it weren't for him we would have won comfortably today and probably be top of the league, perhaps even top 6 of the SPL. Not to mention the fact that he is to blame for global warming, international terrorism, and swine flu. I f"""ing hate him!!! :lol:

woeful

Lionel did not have his best game, though he improved in the 2nd half. But booing him during the game is the worst piece of self-destructive nonsense I have ever seen at ICT. If he is unnerved do you think you are going to make hi play better, ffs?

Get a grip and get behind players when they are on the park.

No doubt he was rubbish yesterday, but is Hastings much better? Does Hastings even still exist? I asked the folk near me yesterday where he'd gone and they had no idea, I asked the folk as well in the club shop and they looked at me like they'd never heard of him. McBain might be a better option, or possibly Shinnie who I thought excellent against Stranraer. Remember last season and the season before it seeme almost every goal came from crosses from Hastings area. Not convinced by him either TBH.

Well how about most of our support get a grip and start realising that he is sh*te!! I cant believe how long it has taken for people to notice this. You could see from the very start how bad a player this guy was. He struggles in friendlys against highland league teams let alone spl and sfl!!

All you want a full back to do is be defensively solid at the back, keep things simple and sometimes push forward to help out in attack. Richard Hastings does all that brilliantly. I dont want to be sh*tting it every time our full back gets the ball scared that yet again he is going to put us in yet another dodgy position!!

Yet everyone adores him. He pulls off all these tricks that he shouldnt be trying anyway and the fans love him and sing his name. It hides the fact that he should just be keeping simple and im very surprised butcher hasnt told him that. The guy is a liability and the sooner he is out the team the better!!

I wasn't there, but I am told by those who were he was very poor.

However booing individual players from your own team is completely destructive.

Fans have every right to be frustrated at by all accounts was a terrible team performance, but picking out individual payers, booing them during the game and as they are taken off ! something I have never done or ever will do.

We payed to watch that yesterday and it's our first local derby in years and we get humped, I think we have every right to boo a player who should never EVER be payed to play football. He should've been released before the start of the season. I've always said he is probably the worst ICT player ever, but others on here stuck up for him for "entertainment value alone", well his entertainment lost us that game yesterday. Roy should've come on for him, he might not have as much pace and not a natural left back but he is still calm on the ball, decent tackles, passing is good and knows what these games are all about. AAAARGGH.

In my mind no true supporter would ever boo a player on the park, no matter how bad they were. I felt really sorry for Lionel when those brainless morons started booing. Felt very ashamed to be a supporter of this club, when people start doing that.

The end of the game's the time for booing players roscoe. Maybe you think LDZ was playing badly deliberately?

One thing's for sure, his confidence was shot to hell before he made the misplaced pass which led to the third goal and ended our comeback.

You should never be ashamed to be a fan of your club

But your sticking up for Lionel cause he got booed. Are you saying he didn't deserve it? Cause, I'm not looking foward to going into work on Monday and getting ripped by County fans thanks to him. It's about 3 points, pride and bragging rights. Lionel cost us the game yesterday, face it and stop arguing with everyone when you know we are right for booing him. That is the worst performance I have ever seen in an ICT shirt.

Edited by The Mantis
It's easy to be heated but keep the personal abuse out of it

You should never be ashamed to be a fan of your club (abuse removed)

Thanks for that. I feel much better now.

But your sticking up for Lionel cause he got booed.

I'm not defending his performance, you just should boo your own player.

Are you saying he didn't deserve it?

No, you just shouldn't do it.

Cause, I'm not looking foward to going into work on Monday and getting ripped by County fans thanks to him. It's about 3 points, pride and bragging rights.

Take it on the chin, I'm sure you'll get over it.

Lionel cost us the game yesterday

He was awful, but so were a few others (Proctor and Stratford being the other useless ones.)

, face it and stop arguing with everyone when you know we are right for booing him.

No were not right to boo your own player. In my mind no true supporter of a club would do that no matter how bad a performance it was.

That is the worst performance I have ever seen in an ICT shirt.

I agree it was one of the worst but that's still no reason to boo him.

I don't care how bad he was. I'll be blunt that was one of the worst performances I've ever seen by a player in an ICT shirt. But you ever boo one if your own players. Never ever. There's is no right reason to boo your own player, you just should never do it.

Edited by Renegade
To remove abuse quoted

You should never be ashamed to be a fan of your club (abuse removed).

But your sticking up for Lionel cause he got booed. Are you saying he didn't deserve it? Cause, I'm not looking foward to going into work on Monday and getting ripped by County fans thanks to him. It's about 3 points, pride and bragging rights. Lionel cost us the game yesterday, face it and stop arguing with everyone when you know we are right for booing him. That is the worst performance I have ever seen in an ICT shirt.

Have never seen a player booed by their own support like this before. I know he was crap yesterday, not the only one, but booing our own players serves no purpose. And yes we will all get ripped tomorrow but you just have to take it on the chin. One game does not make a season and if we go up well who will have the last laugh then?

Edited by The Mantis
as above

Feck nos what happened to Lionel yesterday, he was awfull. The worst performance hes had so far. For a spell lionel was quite solid at the back, but had a few shakey moments like alot of defenders do. I think he should be dropped for the next game, and either Dick or McBain come in at LB.