FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Drop zadi now!

Doofer

From previous times i have seen him and on the sounds of todays perfomance he needs to be dropped and hastings needs to come in with immediate effect. He is nothing short of a liability and no where near good enough to wear an inverness shirt.

Does anyone disagree?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In truth its been an accident waiting to happen. Not a big fan of players trying to do tricks at the back, especially when they wait for the opponent to run 20 yards to them before they try to turn them and make 5 yards of space. However he was not alone in his woefullness today. Neither full back could find a blue shirt in the first half. Midfield over ran in first half, and when we got near their keeper, we seemingly wanted to pass it around and not take a shot. Subs should have been on in thwe first half, as it was obvious to everyone we werent up for it

iv wanted him gone for AGESSSSS, BUT he did good to save that shot in the first half which would have made it 2.0 at half time.

Still dont like him as a player, bring back Hastings

He was **** today but I dont think we should still give him a chance. Everybody was crap today and their was no need for the fans to start booing everytime he got the ball. We are supposed to be trying to give him confidence when he is playing badly not ******* jump on his back and pretty much tell hime to **** off.

We did that about the whole team today. It was all negativity from the people in the Main Stand in was a disgrace. They need to get themselves sorted out. I cant stand sitting next to them anymore. I am going to move to the North Stand were hopefully it will be better

No do not let him go.

Who said we were letting him go? :( We only want him dropped from the first team

This is too much, today he proved he is an excellent full back. When in danger (and not in danger) he knocked the ball out to safety. I thought he was superb

Did you watch the same game??!?! Useless was at best his performance

Every one can have a bad day, but usually when your having a bad one you do everything to try and make it better, not do everything to make it worse. Thought he was confused as to which team he played for, hence the succession of staightforward passes to the red team, and clearing the ball out of the park when we were in danger of attacking with any purpose. Bambi was doing the same in the first half too, so we had a really good back line today, as it started making Nauris and Grant nervous too. How Tel cant see this amazes me, since he was such a comanding defender himsel. Hastings and Tokely back in next week please. PLEASE.

Every one can have a bad day, but usually when your having a bad one you do everything to try and make it better, not do everything to make it worse. Thought he was confused as to which team he played for, hence the succession of staightforward passes to the red team, and clearing the ball out of the park when we were in danger of attacking with any purpose. Bambi was doing the same in the first half too, so we had a really good back line today, as it started making Nauris and Grant nervous too. How Tel cant see this amazes me, since he was such a comanding defender himsel. Hastings and Tokely back in next week please. PLEASE.

Totally agree. Dont think he will though. I think i could do a better job picking the team!

There should be a picture of lionel beside the word "liability" in the dictionary. He cant paly football and of all people u would hope an ex-international defender would realise that ffs!! He cost us so much last season and we need to drop him asap so he doesnt do the same this time around

There should be a picture of lionel beside the word "liability" in the dictionary. He cant paly football and of all people u would hope an ex-international defender would realise that ffs!! He cost us so much last season and we need to drop him asap so he doesnt do the same this time around

I remember a few people on here saying Lionel made mistakes last season but i cant remember any of them

I remember a few people on here saying Lionel made mistakes last season but i cant remember any of them

Not all spring 2 mind just now but he cost us at least 100 hundred goals in the spl and got sent off againt falkirk in the cup

Not all spring 2 mind just now but he cost us at least 100 hundred goals in the spl and got sent off againt falkirk in the cup

Forgot about the cup game. 100 hundred goals :(