FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Drop zadi now!

Doofer

He's not been a consistent liability at all....you're starting to exaggerate and get carried away with yourself.

I've not totted up all the points for the PotY voting so far, but there's a couple of games where Lionel has scored pretty well, and if I could be bother going to check then I'm sure some of those getting hysterical will have voted for him at some point.

Not defending his performance yesterday, but some people really do need to give themselves a bit of a shake.

you seem to be defending him quite a bit!! Would he be in your starting 11?

I know that is not directed at me but I would play him against Partick. Its only a cup game and it is a perfect chance to see if he can bounce back. It is better than playing him in a league game which is im my opinion way more important than the challenge cup

Its also the perfect chance to make changes to the team ahead of a massive game down at morton in 2 weeks. Mainly Lionel out!!!!

thats a good point

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not been a consistent liability at all....you're starting to exaggerate and get carried away with yourself.

I've not totted up all the points for the PotY voting so far, but there's a couple of games where Lionel has scored pretty well, and if I could be bother going to check then I'm sure some of those getting hysterical will have voted for him at some point.

Not defending his performance yesterday, but some people really do need to give themselves a bit of a shake.

Without hesitation.

Without hesitation.

Why is that then? You trying to tell me your happy when he does all these stupid tricks in his own half putting our defence in serious danger?!! EVERY GAME!!!

He was **** today but I dont think we should still give him a chance. Everybody was crap today and their was no need for the fans to start booing everytime he got the ball. We are supposed to be trying to give him confidence when he is playing badly not ******* jump on his back and pretty much tell hime to **** off.

We did that about the whole team today. It was all negativity from the people in the Main Stand in was a disgrace. They need to get themselves sorted out. I cant stand sitting next to them anymore. I am going to move to the North Stand were hopefully it will be better

I've tried this approach but, no matter where you sit, there's whingers all around you. As chibber said yesterday, it's almost as if people just come here for something to do on a Saturday. So true.

He was **** today but I dont think we should still give him a chance. Everybody was crap today and their was no need for the fans to start booing everytime he got the ball. We are supposed to be trying to give him confidence when he is playing badly not ******* jump on his back and pretty much tell hime to **** off.

We did that about the whole team today. It was all negativity from the people in the Main Stand in was a disgrace. They need to get themselves sorted out. I cant stand sitting next to them anymore. I am going to move to the North Stand were hopefully it will be better

I've tried this approach but, no matter where you sit, there's whingers all around you. As chibber said yesterday, it's almost as if people just come here for something to do on a Saturday. So true.

Yeah it is a sad truth

I was in the North Stand last year and it was no where near as bad as the main stand. I still dont think it will be much of a difference where ever I sit but the North Stand is a mile better from the experience I have had

Why is that then? You trying to tell me your happy when he does all these stupid tricks in his own half putting our defence in serious danger?!! EVERY GAME!!!

Given a bit of encouragement I think he has the potential to be the mirror of Rosscoe and a real asset to ICT. Yeah, he makes the odd mistake, but less so when those beside him are on their game and his confidence is raised a little.

Believe.

Get off his back, how many players have folded due to the backlash of fans, the booing of him was an utter disgrace and if you were one of those take a long hard look at yourself and whether you are actually be supporting the team. Those without fault cast the first stone!!

I remember a few people on here saying Lionel made mistakes last season but i cant remember any of them

You must have a sh*t memory...

The one that stands out in my mind was against st mirren when he passed straight to andy dorman who was at the 6 yards ox for a simple tap in. We won 2.1 eventually

Wasnt at the game and never saw any highlights of the game and cant remember fans having a go at him on this about it

You should never be ashamed to be a fan of your club (abuse removed)

Thanks for that. I feel much better now.

But your sticking up for Lionel cause he got booed.

I'm not defending his performance, you just should boo your own player.

Are you saying he didn't deserve it?

No, you just shouldn't do it.

Cause, I'm not looking foward to going into work on Monday and getting ripped by County fans thanks to him. It's about 3 points, pride and bragging rights.

Take it on the chin, I'm sure you'll get over it.

Lionel cost us the game yesterday

He was awful, but so were a few others (Proctor and Stratford being the other useless ones.)

, face it and stop arguing with everyone when you know we are right for booing him.

No were not right to boo your own player. In my mind no true supporter of a club would do that no matter how bad a performance it was.

That is the worst performance I have ever seen in an ICT shirt.

I agree it was one of the worst but that's still no reason to boo him.

I don't care how bad he was. I'll be blunt that was one of the worst performances I've ever seen by a player in an ICT shirt. But you ever boo one if your own players. Never ever. There's is no right reason to boo your own player, you just should never do it.

Oh no, whats happened to me? I thought this day would never, ever come but, I find myself totally agreeing with renegade.

Lionel comes across as a hard working, friendlier version of Tokley, but with confidence issues. Why doesn't everyone try and help him to the top of his game by getting behind him (insert Graham Norton style innuendo here)? Booing him whilst he still has an influence over the game is an illogical action. Do these people think that Terry Butcher, a former international captain, and grown up adult, will select his team based on the booing of boozed up half wits, and crater faced children? Accept it, Lionel is a Caley player, and will be, at the very least, a Caley player up until Christmas, but more than likely for the next season. Get behind him!

If you really feel that ICT are nothing more than a business, and you as a paying customer expect nothing but value for money, then don't come. Your 14 pounds (dam macs, the pound sign won't work) will get you much, much more value at cine world or Eden court theater than you will ever get at Caley park. You could also do what an alarming amount of people did, and get the car warmed up and beat the crowds home. Always been jealous of those folk, eating their dinner before I've even left the stadium........

Edited by TheKnowledge

Without hesitation.

He does not try tricks. He lacks the confidence to make a quick decision (hesitation I think they call this) and ends up backing himself into a corner. He then just tries anything to get the hot potato/football away from him.

You should never be ashamed to be a fan of your club (abuse removed)

Thanks for that. I feel much better now.

But your sticking up for Lionel cause he got booed.

I'm not defending his performance, you just should boo your own player.

Are you saying he didn't deserve it?

No, you just shouldn't do it.

Cause, I'm not looking foward to going into work on Monday and getting ripped by County fans thanks to him. It's about 3 points, pride and bragging rights.

Take it on the chin, I'm sure you'll get over it.

Lionel cost us the game yesterday

He was awful, but so were a few others (Proctor and Stratford being the other useless ones.)

, face it and stop arguing with everyone when you know we are right for booing him.

No were not right to boo your own player. In my mind no true supporter of a club would do that no matter how bad a performance it was.

That is the worst performance I have ever seen in an ICT shirt.

I agree it was one of the worst but that's still no reason to boo him.

I don't care how bad he was. I'll be blunt that was one of the worst performances I've ever seen by a player in an ICT shirt. But you ever boo one if your own players. Never ever. There's is no right reason to boo your own player, you just should never do it.

Oh no, whats happened to me? I thought this day would never, ever come but, I find myself totally agreeing with renegade.

Lionel comes across as a hard working, friendlier version of Tokley, but with confidence issues. Why doesn't everyone try and help him to the top of his game by getting behind him (insert Graham Norton style innuendo here)? Booing him whilst he still has an influence over the game is an illogical action. Do these people think that Terry Butcher, a former international captain, and grown up adult, will select his team based on the booing of boozed up half wits, and crater faced children? Accept it, Lionel is a Caley player, and will be, at the very least, a Caley player up until Christmas, but more than likely for the next season. Get behind him!

If you really feel that ICT are nothing more than a business, and you as a paying customer expect nothing but value for money, then don't come. Your 14 pounds (dam macs, the pound sign won't work) will get you much, much more value at cine world or Eden court theater than you will ever get at Caley park. You could also do what an alarming amount of people did, and get the car warmed up and beat the crowds home. Always been jealous of those folk, eating their dinner before I've even left the stadium........

Totally agree with that. I would much rather they didnt turn up. I wouldnt care if it lost the club money becuase I think it would do a hell of a lot more good for the players

The only unfortunate thing is that most of them will never read this forum

Well now ,just let's see!

Lionel has in the past performed heroics and saved the day for ICT by having the will, the energy and the determination to run back from afar to somehow just get in a superb tackle to prevent a certain score.I have seen it with my own eyes. So is it not so very tedious to hear the negativity on here in this thread abou hisn alleged most recent poor performance.

I have advised the Manager in the past to play Lionel on the wing where he could do no harm if he makes a mistake and probably would destroy the oposing right back's confidence completely with his athleticism and determination and powerful shot. But the Manager persists in playing Lionel as a back where, inevitably, at this stage he is probably going to make a mistake. Is that Lionel's fault then? Is that not the fault of the selectiuon committe of one or two or however many persons there are in deciding the team. Does it not show some brittleness and a lack of flexibility in those who are picking the team? Wingers are supposed to be pacy and be able to get past their man in order to swing hard balls across the face of the goal or pressure the defence and so what is wrong with at least tryng Lionel out in that position.

I mean if he is SOOOOOO bad what the hairoil have all the fantastic forwards currently in the ranks of the ICT team been able to achieve so far this season--they made plenty of mistakes did they not and sure as heck have not done their job of scoring goals very often have they so why not severely chastise and boo them also..EH?

That is, if you think that will have the slightest positive effect other than demoralising the player?

'nuff said!

S.P. :lol:

I remember a few people on here saying Lionel made mistakes last season but i cant remember any of them

The one that stands out in my mind was against st mirren when he passed straight to andy dorman who was at the 6 yards ox for a simple tap in. We won 2.1 eventually

As much as I have criticised him on this thread, that was not his fault, the ball was booted towards him and bounced off his shin, into the path of the anticipating Dorman. Ronaldo wouldn't of been able to control it ffs.

As for Caleyrule's post.. Who do you think won't be playing for ICT ever again? :lol:

I'm willing to wager there will be about 2 changes, at most, for the Partick game.

Time to drop the bombscare permanently. I honestly believe that he should never, ever play for this club again. How many more goals do we have to ship from where he is supposed to be "defending"? We have two able bodied left backs in Hastings and Shinnie - time to make use of them I think.

I suggest that the posters on this thread have a look at 'TEAM FOR COUNTY' thread and see how many 'fans' selections EXCLUDED Zadi.

Maybe even the odd poster now stating he is a liability included him in their team.

I must confess that I feel he should be rested with Hastings back in, due to the unusual way ICT 'fans' have in showing their support.

I'm slightly confused as to why so many poster on here think it was Lionel's fault we lost to County? The first goal was down to Zonal Marking and was put in at the right hand side of the goals, the second did come from his area but you can't honestly believe Vigars flick would have gone in if it hadn't have been for Bulvitus running onto it and it was him who actually scored and the third goal came from the right hand side and it was Stratford who missed the headed clearance. I do think he had a poor game and should have been taken off for his own sake, but if you look back everyone was saying what a solid back 4 we have and he was in just about everyone's starting 11. Give him the support he so badly needs because for those of you who do not understand that is why we are called supporters!

Mike,

I took a quick look at the Dundee 'team for' thread and guess what? Your dead right, 100% included Zadi in their line up.

Now they would have him in the Firth rather than in our side.

'Fans' - who would have them?

As no doubt the big guy is thinking to day - with 'fans' like we have at ICT, visiting teams don't need support the home 'fans ' do the job for them.

iv wanted him gone for AGESSSSS, BUT he did good to save that shot in the first half which would have made it 2.0 at half time.

Still dont like him as a player, bring back Hastings

Really?

Why did you have him in your team to play County?

As did quite a few others who have slagged him off on this thread.

(well spotted Absent Friend)

Edited by Johnboy

As much as I have criticised him on this thread, that was not his fault, the ball was booted towards him and bounced off his shin, into the path of the anticipating Dorman. Ronaldo wouldn't of been able to control it ffs.

As for Caleyrule's post.. Who do you think won't be playing for ICT ever again? :angry:

I'm willing to wager there will be about 2 changes, at most, for the Partick game.

I'm willing to wager there will be no changes unless we sign some new players. The only players i would willingly change would be Russeldinho or may'be McBain.

I was in the North stand and the booing there was comming mainly from one area, coincidentaly the same area where the fans started to leave 10 minutes from end of the game.

DZ was dire on Saturday, but so were all outfield players that played. Why only single Lionel out? I have seen him play a few times now, and yes he is erratic, but he has also saved us on occassion, V Aberdeen, blinding clearence from under the bar is one that springs to mind and good display v Annan. Even on Saturday the block he made in the first half was pretty good defending. All the players where guff on Saturday, which makes the abuse singled out to Lionel totally out of order.

I know that is not directed at me but I would play him against Partick. Its only a cup game and it is a perfect chance to see if he can bounce back. It is better than playing him in a league game which is im my opinion way more important than the challenge cup

Its also the perfect chance to make changes to the team ahead of a massive game down at morton in 2 weeks. Mainly Lionel out!!!!

Look at all the threads on him, when I was in France I saw many second div games Lionel would NOT get a game, he is a muppet, waste of money , but what does Malplas know about football...

At the end of the day Lionel was absolute s**t. He doesnt have a clue. He cant pass a ball to save his life and constantly hoofs the ball forward and gives the ball away. He shouldnt have being offered a new contract and needs to be replaced ASAP.