FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for County

Renegade

That he attended on wednesday night and that didn't affect anything because the team had the day off on thursday. A day off they were entitled to having worked for seven days previous.

I knew you'd respond to that... B)

And I knew you'd respond to any post that may bring TB into question. Trouble is John, your starting to sound like a record with a scratch on it. Repeating the same thing over and over till it becomes annoying.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That he attended on wednesday night and that didn't affect anything because the team had the day off on thursday. A day off they were entitled to having worked for seven days previous.

And I knew you'd respond to any post that may bring TB into question. Trouble is John, your starting to sound like a record with a scratch on it. Repeating the same thing over and over till it becomes annoying.

And I'm not the only one, Alex...

And I'm not the only one, Alex...

True. There's about three with the same scratch.

Don't know exact positions but line up will be Esson, Proctor, Bulvitus, Munro,Golaback, Duncan, Hayes, Cox , Sanchez, Eagles, Foran, and will be playing 4-1-4-1

Sounds like you've got some inside info here, Stevie...

Do you know for a fact that Nick Ross won't be on from the start? If that's the case I probably won't be going.

Duncan and Bulvitis both had nightmares last week.

Just what I heard Johnboy normally very reliable but wouldn't take it as a def

yep heard this to - looks like the starting team tomorrow after all Butcher said he is beginning to look like an idiot, has'nt a clue - what's this all about saying only the one's that impress in training this week will get a start ? what about the player's that did not train this week due to injury - how come they start - how come the ones that played against this team in training this week battered them - they dont start = get a grip Butcher at least come out fighting and give our team a chance of a win. But oh I forgot sure did'nt this line up 4-1-4-1 work against Motherwell ( I did we win?)

Would definitely play with Barrowman, Foran and either Sanchez/Rooney upfront. Rest of the squad is pretty thin at the minute so that'd be the best way to go today, Butcher won't though, he'll most likely play 4-4-2.