FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Merged: I BELIEVE.

Wilsononourwing

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe we will finish 2nd or 3rd this season.

I like your positivity but I dont see any real evidence that can say we are going to go on a run of 6 or 7 wins in a row, I also dont see where Dundee are going to drop at least 13 points. It will need to be more than that as well as I cannot for the life of me seeing us win every league game for the rest of the season.

I heard on Saturday that Hayes might be off. It was only a rumour but it is one that you could see happening.

This season is just got to be used for building for next season now and then we will have to see who we can bring in next summer and hope that we can put up a decent title challenge next time around

One game at a time, just remember to enjoy each game as it comes instead of honing in on 1/5/09 it would be great to go straight back into the SPL, just remember to enjoy watching our team along the way.

I do believe that the team will collect more points in the second half of the season than the first and where that takes us I dont know.

The club is in deep financial trouble. We cant afford to keep any peeps. You must be stupid if you think we are going to keep Hayes. Rooney has been rumoured to go too - this was from within the club - not a fan. Foran and Imrie may go. Barrowman is off to County. Tokely has said publicly he wants to go to SPL. The list goes on and if you read the rumourmill forum - we are doomed.

I have heard there has been unbelievable cuts.

Dont get me wrong, we will go back up. Just not this season and not with Butcher or most of this team. Wouldnt suprise me if Hayes, Rooney and Butcher go to Motherwell................

Guest Mahonio

The club is in deep financial trouble. We cant afford to keep any peeps. You must be stupid if you think we are going to keep Hayes. Rooney has been rumoured to go too - this was from within the club - not a fan. Foran and Imrie may go. Barrowman is off to County. Tokely has said publicly he wants to go to SPL. The list goes on and if you read the rumourmill forum - we are doomed.

I have heard there has been unbelievable cuts.

Dont get me wrong, we will go back up. Just not this season and not with Butcher or most of this team. Wouldnt suprise me if Hayes, Rooney and Butcher go to Motherwell................

I hope the 2 in bold are seperate points because if we are in a financial state then we would get deducted 10pts so would be 22pts behind Dundee which would mean no hope of promotion but personally i think its crap you talk about us being in trouble, in other words, i don't believe its true :lol: .

Guest Mahonio

Im still here, Seriously how bad are you's finacially. I would try to make cut backs now and rebuilt for the next 3 seasons

Blah, Blah, Blah.

Guest Mahonio

Im still here, Seriously how bad are you's finacially. I would try to make cut backs now and rebuilt for the next 3 seasons

Blah, Blah, Blah.

I am actually serious I dont like to see any club in financial trouble

Not even us? I will answer your question by saying, we ain't in financial trouble because i don't believe we are or at least, i don't until papers or media say we are.

Happy to answer as i don't take rivalry to the extreme :lol: :D .

You should be more worried about your manager going to Motherwell :lol:

I'm not I spoke to him today he is 100% staying and he has just signed a new deal to stay until end of 2011/2012 season.

Plus Craig Brown is taking the job for now

Edited by delboy

Im not being negative when i say this, but i think Ross County will win. We might win, but i don't think we will. They have better players and a better manager. These two clicking together is helping them be the better team this season. And Don't bother calling me nagative, its just my point of view.

A draw at home to Dundee and you lot are creaming yourselves. It's funny.

Not at all. If you compare the teams and the amount of money your team has spent then it is just difficult to fathom why Dundee are so average. In all the games we have played against Dundee we should have had 6pts and a piece of silverware. If we had the money you lot have we'd have the league sown up by now.

However what this tells us is that despite being a club in crisis we still have an opportunity to win the league especially when the main contender is so average.

Who knows we may attract a new investor in the new year and blow the opposition away - BELIEVE.

You should be more worried about your manager going to Motherwell :004:

I'm not I spoke to him today he is 100% staying and he has just signed a new deal to stay until end of 2011/2012 season.

Oooh JUST signed a new deal - sounds ominous to me. Sounds like County are ensuring that they get a suitable compensation package if (when) DA goes. You'll be alright you'll be in safe hands with Brewster.

Oooh JUST signed a new deal - sounds ominous to me. Sounds like County are ensuring that they get a suitable compensation package if (when) DA goes. You'll be alright you'll be in safe hands with Brewster.

exactly, adams may be trying to cool the speculation and seriously whenever a manager is linked with a job how often do you hear them come out and say they are going to take it, no. They will deny it until the contarct talks are over before they take the job. Personally, I think he would grab the opportunity, as he is already respected at the club, he will recieve more money, it is a better standard of football at motherwell and most importantly he will get out of the dump that is dingwall :P. Good luck with Brewster! :P

exactly, adams may be trying to cool the speculation and seriously whenever a manager is linked with a job how often do you hear them come out and say they are going to take it, no. They will deny it until the contarct talks are over before they take the job. Personally, I think he would grab the opportunity, as he is already respected at the club, he will recieve more money, it is a better standard of football at motherwell and most importantly he will get out of the dump that is dingwall :P. Good luck with Brewster! :P

Anyway this isnt about County its about us. About us mounting a serious title challenge - who cares about County as long as we are taking 3pts from them on Saturday they are insignificant. Those in charge by doing the right thing and those on the pitch by giving 100% are the ones that will shape our destiny. January is the month where we can claw back lost ground - I BELIEVE all involved at ICTFC will do the right thing for the club and we'll go from strength to strength.

County will do well under Brewster... Ahem...

What is it with all of these fans posting on CTO? Are their own forums that shyte?

It's a long season and we'll probably be better placed when the transfer window closes to find out the lay of the land. Tokely wanting to go to the SPL made me chuckle though!

Seriously, you should be writing for stand up comedians mate.

Not at all. If you compare the teams and the amount of money your team has spent then it is just difficult to fathom why Dundee are so average. In all the games we have played against Dundee we should have had 6pts and a piece of silverware. If we had the money you lot have we'd have the league sown up by now.

However what this tells us is that despite being a club in crisis we still have an opportunity to win the league especially when the main contender is so average.

Who knows we may attract a new investor in the new year and blow the opposition away - BELIEVE.

He's a County fan not a Dundee fan :004:

Blah, Blah, Blah.

I am actually serious I dont like to see any club in financial trouble

Not even us? I will answer your question by saying, we ain't in financial trouble because i don't believe we are or at least, i don't until papers or media say we are.

Happy to answer as i don't take rivalry to the extreme :P :P .

Got to be the most absurd quote of the year . Take your head out of the sand and have a look at whats going on at the club ffs :004:

You're being naive. We're not a great footballing side, but we're compact and solid. We're still missing a lot of players too. We build from a solid foundation, with our attacking players doing the business upfront. 13 games undefeated says it all. We've conceded the least amount of goals in the league and scored the same amount of you lot. Significantly, we're 12 points ahead. You should deal with that defence and get a striker who can finish, then you'd maybe challenge. You're toothless and clumsy at the back. First half was easy to see why you're near the bottom of this league. Until we gifted you a goal, we were cruising. That gave you a lift. You've got some decent individual players, but you're team is not strong enough nor consistent enough.