FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Merged: I BELIEVE.

Wilsononourwing

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the majority of top teams will still be giving everyone a hard game. I do BELIEVE but.... we've only just started to show we can beat the top teams and until we actually beat Dundee, Queens and County then we won't really have a proper idea if we can win the league. Beating Partick was an excellent result and i am now alot more confident about beating these teams.

The next two results will be interesting and could determine our season.

I'm really starting to enjoy this season and its reminding me of the first division of old.

We just have to worry about what we do, rather than worry about anyone else.

If we can continue to churn out performances like we did in the cup against Motherwell, and in the first half of the Alba Cup Final, and also the second half of yesterday's game, there is no doubt we are capable of winning his league.

We've got a decent bunch of seasoned pros in our ranks like Tokely, Munro, Duncan, Esson, who are well supported by the likes of Foran, Hayes and Rooney.... These guys will give it everything they've got over the next few months - of that there is no doubt. I'm very confident that these guys have the ability to get us to the winning post.

Do Terry and June have whatever it takes to get some more crucial top drawer performances from them?

The future prospects for both management and players will be greatly enhanced if they do succeed.

Alot to ask but I see no reason why we cant win every single match between now and the end of the season, looking at each on a game to game basis at least I see no reason, as above that means just worrying about ourselves.

The good news after Saturday is that its upto us if we want to win it or not again, the bad news is it'll hurt even more when we inevitablly drop points.

The two teams abov us dont seem as capable as we are, but then they will know now that draws against us is all thats required.

I still don't believe we can do it (have a look at our record against the top teams in the division for example) but the team are certainly giving it a good go and I would love to be proved wrong. If we win this weekend I might believe a bit more.

I reckon that 70 points will be enough to win the league this season, I don't see why we can't get at least 20 points from the 24 available at home. That means about 13 from the six away games remaining which is acheivable

I NOW BELIEVE!!!

If I am to be convinced we need to drastically improve our form against teams in the top half which currently borders on relegation standard.

Those statistics are meaningless if the top half teams are dropping points to the bottom half.

If we get relegated from the top half when we are well ahead of the bottom half will we not get promoted to the Champions league by default? :blink:

When wilsononourwing started this post on 28th Dec we were on 28 points and Dundee were on 40 and had played the same amount of games.

With Dundee looking like they would run away with the league.

We are now on 37 points with a game in hand over Dundee and they are on 44

My question is what does he know that we don't ?

Jesus, look at how I spelt his name.

Christmas in Dundee took them all by surprise as they are all Arabs at heart, despite what they say. Hopefully they don't know about easter either and they will only get four points in April and May.

Edited by TheKnowledge

• 2 weeks later...