FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Merged: I BELIEVE.

Wilsononourwing

I'm just presenting the facts that I have and asking the question as to why certain things happened the way they did and if it was really the "great act" it has always been portrayed as.

What it all amounts to is open for discussion and debate, but I would caution against people making any allegations they can't support.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we are still paying the same out every week as we were when we were servicing the debt?

And we no longer have the assets?

So all that happened was the debt magically disappeared in a puff of smoke along with the stadium. Whoahahahahaha.

What was the amount of debt and value of the stadium at the time then?

Do you have evidence that this was the case?

I have the Land Registry entries which show how much is/was being paid in rent and my Financial Services background allows me to come up with a fair calculation on what the cost of the debt would have been.....so yeah, I'm confident that I have sufficient to back up my claim.

So we've been asset stripped by our major shareholder then?

Just had a read thru this thread and in my unqualified opinion, thats exactly how it looks/sounds to me.

Will awkward questions be asked to board members or Sutherland?

The penny finally drops.

Realisitcally, we're f**ked. We need someone to buy out Sutherland. Sutherland won't sell unless he's made an offer he can't refuse.

So either we need someone with monumental amounts of money willing to throw it at a football team, or we need compromising photographs...

Is anyone up for doing a syndicate on the Euro millions?

If you won what would you be buying??

I was thinking of buying the North stand and then renting it out to County. I would probably move section G to the west 'Stand', just so we can all keep an eye on them.

Then, I was going to buy Rankin, Cowie and Black back. Hardly marquee signings but, it would make me feel a lot safer about things. My Marquee signing would Kris Boyd. Not huge, but big enough for us plus, we wouldn't want to end up doing a Leeds because I will have to pull out of the club after a Max Mosley style scandal. My position (snigger, position) would become untenable.

Renegade would swoop for the Fiji Rugby Union team.

post-4227-1263142452.jpg

Edited by TheKnowledge

Sitting next to an old friend from school at last nights game I told him how I thought our season would pan out. I firstly predicted that we would beat Motherwell and then make it to the semi finals. This he seemed to accept. Then I told him that i honestly BELIEVE we would win the league - the response - uncontrollable laughter in my face. WHY?

I BELIEVE we're gonna win the league!

Sitting next to an old friend from school at last nights game I told him how I thought our season would pan out. I firstly predicted that we would beat Motherwell and then make it to the semi finals. This he seemed to accept. Then I told him that i honestly BELIEVE we would win the league - the response - uncontrollable laughter in my face. WHY?

I BELIEVE we're gonna win the league!

Because it's clearly not going to happen. Here to help :lol:

Guest Mahonio

........................we're going to be 3rd after next week!

Is not 2nd we will go to next week with a win, if County and Queens lose that is because we play Partick? What is clear from looking at the table is that if we win our 2 games in hand and beat Partick next week then we will be 2nd and 7pts behind Dundee with us still to play them.

As you say Wilsononourwing, I DO BELIEVE :004: B)

........................we're going to be 3rd after next week!

Is not 2nd we will go to next week with a win, if County and Queens lose that is because we play Partick? What is clear from looking at the table is that if we win our 2 games in hand and beat Partick next week then we will be 2nd and 7pts behind Dundee with us still to play them.

As you say Wilsononourwing, I DO BELIEVE :004: B)

As County are 4 points ahead I will be impressed if ICT are 2nd next week.

Continuing the I believe thread, If County and Dee draw, we win against Partick and win our two games in hand this would leave us only 5 points behind Dundee. Also bearing in mind that we only need to be 3 points behind Dundee going in to the last game of the season and can still win the title on goal difference, If Dundee are in pole position at that time. Which leaves us with only 2 or 3 points to make up.

If the above doesn't go exactly to plan, then it will just take a bit longer, no worries, 1 game at a time, no point looking too far ahead, for instance Kilmarnock have to play Hamilton,Dundee Utd and Celtic between now and the cup game, that must drain the team especially on a heavy pitch and I think they will tire within the first hour of the cup but we have a win over Partick to concentrate on first at the fortress.

Not the worst idea I've ever heard... :004:

It seems only now that some people are beginning to see through what our "saviour" did when he ousted the "old guard" and became so popular. Let's not forget who brokered the deal - none other than Doug McGil's right hand man - Ken Thomson! (Better to know who your enemies really are). Has the bubble now burst? Will our beloved club survive long term? We should be OK tho, a current director once quoted "Mr Sutherland is doing this for the love of football". I will leave you all to make your own minds up about the reasons and who actually "loves football".

Edited by caleyboy

Not the worst idea I've ever heard... :024:

It seems only now that some people are beginning to see through what our "saviour" did when he ousted the "old guard" and became so popular. Let's not forget who brokered the deal - none other than Doug McGil's right hand man - Ken Thomson! (Better to know who your enemies really are). Has the bubble now burst? Will our beloved club survive long term? We should be OK tho, a current director once quoted "Mr Sutherland is doing this for the love of football". I will leave you all to make your own minds up about the reasons and who actually "loves football".

.......................forget all that right now - now is the time to Believe. Butcher will LAUGH in the face of adversity and take us back to the SPL. BELIEVE.

Not the worst idea I've ever heard... :024:

.......................forget all that right now - now is the time to Believe. Butcher will LAUGH in the face of adversity and take us back to the SPL. BELIEVE.

I really do hope so but we need to be a Prem League CLUB not just a Prem League TEAM!

I still BELIEVE we could win the league. Until it is mathematically impossible I shall continue to BELIEVE.

I also BELIEVE that we have the squad of players capable of doing it and hope we hold on to every one of them as it took a while for them to gel and we don't want to go back to square one again at this stage in the season.

Dundee drop 2 points. BELIEVE!!!!

Had it been against the likes of Ayr or Morton then you might have more cause for optimism but it was against QotS who are on of the best teams in the league. A draw at Palmerston is a very good result for any team.

Had it been against the likes of Ayr or Morton then you might have more cause for optimism but it was against QotS who are on of the best teams in the league. A draw at Palmerston is a very good result for any team.

:024: NON BELIEVER ALERT!!!