FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Merged: I BELIEVE.

Wilsononourwing

I remain very sceptical but I will go to 4 of the last 5 games just in case - cant though promise to join in any of the singing or banter.

Strange thing for someone who claims to have a direct video link to future events. I am very sceptical about your soothsaying abilities, so much so that I believe you to be little more than a charlatan. We are going to win this league.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remain very sceptical but I will go to 4 of the last 5 games just in case - cant though promise to join in any of the singing or banter.

Strange thing for someone who claims to have a direct video link to future events. I am very sceptical about your soothsaying abilities, so much so that I believe you to be little more than a charlatan. We are going to win this league.

As I have said before I have to abide strictly by the Soothsayers Code of Conduct - all will be revealed soon.

Mr Butcher and Mr Malpas for what it is worth I BELIEVE we can still win the league with the current squad (maybe we could do with a few loan signings though).

Dundee IMO are not any better than us and infact overall I think we deserved to have taken a lot more from the games we played against them. Dundee have an interesting month coming up:

Sun Jan 17 Dunfermline Athletic H

Sat Jan 23 Queen of the South A

Sat Jan 30 Ross County H

All these teams are capable of taking points of Dundee and I am certain they will. After we beat County on Saturday I am positive we will get a full nine points from the next 3 games.

Sat Jan 2 Ross County H

Sat Jan 16 Morton A

Sat Jan 23 Airdrie United A

Sat Jan 30 Partick Thistle H

I predict that come the end of January we will be 6 points behind Dundee and building up momentum to mount a serious challenge. When we are at our best we are the best team in this league we just require a little consistency.

C'MON THE CALEY (THISTLE)

Lets go back to when this thread started on Dec 28th. Mr WOTW called it right when he said " I BELIEVE we can still win the league with the current squad". Like Mr WOTW, myself and many others have never given up, so i applaud us all for keeping to the same page throughout what has been in my mind; the best season in ICTs short 16 years. We have had some great memories to look back on:

CUE moving and emotional music showing us beating Celtic in the cup x 2, Rankins goal v Rangers, that final day against ST Johnston, Robbo, Pele, Brewster (1st time), Christie, TB & MO

But in my mind season 2009/2010 has been most enjoyable for many reason:

CUE fast paced tune showing our amazing 15 point comeback, The ICT Shamrock of Hayes, Rooney & Foran, Butchers fists in the air after the QOS game,

So this thread will no doubt end; possibly on Saturday if results go our way, more likely against Ayr but i just wanted to say, its been emotional and i will miss the I BELIEVE thread, unless its resurrected in the SPL

thanks

BC

Last one out puts the lights off. :lol: :) :cry01:

Seriously this season has been a truly eye opening one for me, like a rollercoaster of emotions. I didn't believe up until a few weeks ago now I just can't believe the position we're in.

FANtastic. B)

Believe it or not I still BELIEVE. We gave Dundee the point today when we tried to sit back and defend our lead, had we continued to attack them we would have scored a third.

Im going to make a bold prediction -

Dundee 33 points to play for will drop 11

County 39 points to play for will drop 12

Queens 42 points to play for will drop 14

ICTFC 36 points to play for will drop 4

Someone do the math and tell me who will win the league according to my predictions - (honestly I haven't worked it out)

Well done today boys - keep up the good work. I STILL BELIEVE.

What is the status with this set of predictions? Looks like you might have them absolutely spot on!

Believe it or not I still BELIEVE. We gave Dundee the point today when we tried to sit back and defend our lead, had we continued to attack them we would have scored a third.

Im going to make a bold prediction -

Dundee 33 points to play for will drop 11

County 39 points to play for will drop 12

Queens 42 points to play for will drop 14

ICTFC 36 points to play for will drop 4

Someone do the math and tell me who will win the league according to my predictions - (honestly I haven't worked it out)

Well done today boys - keep up the good work. I STILL BELIEVE.

What is the status with this set of predictions? Looks like you might have them absolutely spot on!

Rig I believe it has worked out even better than i predicted. As it stands............

Dundee dropped - 14 points

County dropped - 14 points

Queens dropped - 15 points

ICTFC dropped - 2 points

Fecking brilliant. Now lets get down to Ayr in numbers and get the party started. BELIEVE!!!!

Edited by Wilsononourwing

That's absolutely incredible. I seriously cannot get my head round that.

Fair play to you Wilsononourwing - I never believed like you (I'm just not that kind of person) but you've been like an extra player for the team with your posts on here :blink:

Well when all you poor deluded bestards hit reality you know who your local psychologist is.

:004: Haha, what a mug. :lol:

Read up on reverse psychology Hilda :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mr Butcher and Mr Malpas for what it is worth I BELIEVE we were 15 points behind but now we are CHAMPIONS.

Thank you for a brilliant season.

PM me and I will look into the possibilities of an apprenticeship for you - Respect dude B)

Mr Butcher and Mr Malpas for what it is worth I BELIEVE we were 15 points behind but now we are CHAMPIONS.

Thank you for a brilliant season.

Beautifully-put, our eternally optimistic, BIG BELIEVER of a friend danse-2-20060614.gif