FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Motherwell game OFF 12thJan

caleyrule

The only game left on tomorrow Albion Rovers v Stirling Albion and thats subject to a pitch inspection at 1.15pm today

Tomorrow's 2 cup games are also subject to pitch inspections later on this afternoon both of which are expected to be called off

I suppose it's understandable from the club point of view in terms of revenue - game on equals money in the coffers. Pity I won't be able to make it up to it. Wonder how they'll work the catering if the staff are coming up from Edinburgh? Also what about TV coverage? Anyone have any idea if sky or the BBC might cover it?

Official Statement from the club....apologies for delay in posting, I've been out at meetings all day.

Following a pitch inspection at 10am this morning, it has been agreed to postpone the match due to the pitch being frozen.

The game will now be re-scheduled for Monday 18th January with a 7.45pm kick-off.

Tickets can be purchased online by visiting www.eticketing.co.uk/ictfc, calling the Ticket Office on 01463 222880 option 1, 2 or visiting the stadium Ticket Office.

Tickets are priced at:

Adults ?15

Concessions ?10

16?s and under FREE*

*when accompanied by a paying adult

As I understand it, beyond that we kick in to a situation whereby if the game does not go ahead Monday it will be rescheduled for Tuesday, then Wednesday etc. until such time as it is played....obviously making allowance for league fixtures.

Guest Mahonio

I suppose it's understandable from the club point of view in terms of revenue - game on equals money in the coffers. Pity I won't be able to make it up to it. Wonder how they'll work the catering if the staff are coming up from Edinburgh? Also what about TV coverage? Anyone have any idea if sky or the BBC might cover it?

I would expect a Scottish Cup Highlights Programme and possibly Morton v Celtic being live on Sky.

I would expect a Scottish Cup Highlights Programme and possibly Morton v Celtic being live on Sky.

Sky get one game each round I think, so I doubt any of the re-arranged games will be shown on tv unless it goes to a replay.