FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Re-arranged game with County?

Row S

Any news yet on when the postponed game from 2 January is to be played? I bought extra tickets for this one for student son and friends. I'd like to know when it is but odds are it will be a midweek game during term time and no chance of a refund if they can't make it.

I have been checking the SFL website almost daily for re-arranged fixtures as we need to adjust dates in our prediction league but nothing has been scheduled yet.

I believe both clubs want it to be played on Tuesday 23rd February, but the date won't be announced officially until both teams Scottish Cup fifth round ties results have been decided.

If postpoments/replays are required in the cup that midweek is a potential date for them too.

Any news yet on when the postponed game from 2 January is to be played? I bought extra tickets for this one for student son and friends. I'd like to know when it is but odds are it will be a midweek game during term time and no chance of a refund if they can't make it.

You'll get a refund if they can't make the rearranged game. That old rule about no refunds was changed as a result of one of our games being called off years ago - can't remember if it was Celtic or Kilmarnock? Anyway, check clause 28 of the ICTFC Regulations - you have 14 days from when the rearranged match is announced to demand a refund.